Would you sell Neymar to buy Pogba?

Would you sell Neymar to buy Pogba?

• No,Neymar is the future best player in the world,we cannot lose him.

Votes: 69 76.7%
  • Yes,i would sell him for Pogba and 1-2 additional world class signings

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Yes i would sell him,but i would not get Pogba/I would get 4-5 other world class players

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

Nucky

No way.. This would be foolish move just like 6 years ago when we traded Eto'o for Ibrahimovic.. Though I know Pep wanted to sell Eto'o year before when he sold Eto'o and Ronaldinho..

Galning

No, but why should I automatically agree that Neymar is the future best player in the world when I want to vote no?

serghei

No, but why should I automatically agree that Neymar is the future best player in the world when I want to vote no?

Because Pogba is the future 2nd best player in the world and that's a facht. So if you answer "no" the logical conclusion would be that you think Neymar is the future best player in the world.

:coffee:

Zincubus

Banned
I'd keep Neymar AND buy Pogba to play alongside Iniesta and Busqs .

With those three in midfield , our front three and the rest of the squad we could win everything again .

I think Pogba would make THE difference . We could sell Rakitic to help fund him and even dip onto next year's fund if necessary .

Neeraj

This question can be simply reworded as, "Who do you consider the better player?". I don't think Juventus, Pogba, Neymar, Barca Fans, Juventus Fans, the pope, etc. would have too much of a disagreement in answering that question/

(PS: I do like Pogba and would love for him to join.)

Home of Barca Fans