Would you sell Neymar to buy Pogba?

Would you sell Neymar to buy Pogba?

• No,Neymar is the future best player in the world,we cannot lose him.

Votes: 69 76.7%
  • Yes,i would sell him for Pogba and 1-2 additional world class signings

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Yes i would sell him,but i would not get Pogba/I would get 4-5 other world class players

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

gasgas

i would welcome a neymar to verratti + cash swap deal
Neymar to Pogba is also OK

use the cash to buy Coman from Bayern

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, no, no.

Not even Verratti who spent most of last season injured, but seem to be the darling of a few here despite that.

And if he's sold, he'll be sold for his buyout, and when that happens, the market will go to the dogs.

If you think we can sell him for 190m and buy several World Class players for that amount then stop dreaming. Once Neymar is sold, someone like Dybala will suddenly cost 130m and the likes of Stones whose rumored to be going for 50m right now, will suddenly not be sold unless they get 80m or something.

Funnily, what @Jombi has been saying ever since he joined this forum could well turn out to be right.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I'd give Neymar another season. When in form he's really really good. But if he can maintain that form only for a few months and after that he's just there for his name than I'd sell him to the highest bidder. His wanted wages are outrageous and his father is a bellend.

But if he steps up next season, I'd never even think about selling him.

F

Flavia

No, no, no.

Not even Verratti who spent most of last season injured, but seem to be the darling of a few here despite that.
Not even if Neymar was set to leave next summer? That's the only option I'd sell him now. If those rumors are true. I'd try to not wait a season.

DonAK

Not even if Neymar was set to leave next summer? That's the only option I'd sell him now. If those rumors are true. I'd try to not wait a season.

If Neymar is set to leave next summer then he won't renew his contract because that comes with the buyout going up to 220m, and if he tries to force his way out, the club should tell PSG to suck it by getting him to pay the clause himself, forcing them to pay the insane taxes on top of that.

That's if he renews.

If not, then sure. If he want to leave then sell him. His loss. But I don't think it'll happen. He'll renew and after that, it's in the club's hands.

GoGGi

Sell him for 120m + Verratti, then buy Pogba for that money... Can you imagine Busquets-Pogba-Verratti midfield?

serghei

Neymar for Verratti :lol:

Seriously, Verratti is a nice player, but I could give you on the spot 5-6 midfielders who are currently better than him.

Antimadridista1

Definitely not. Pogba is over-rated as fuck and can't handle the ball in a possession-type of play like in Barcelona.
He's a great box to box midfielder but Neymar is a much better player than him. The midfielder we really need is Verratti.

DonAK

Definitely not. Pogba is over-rated as fuck and can't handle the ball in a possession-type of play like in Barcelona.
He's a great box to box midfielder but Neymar is a much better player than him. The midfielder we really need is Verratti.

With Verratti signing 10 renewals every season it's just to forget about him.

Home of Barca Fans