Xavinho

488644574-corentin-tolisso-of-lyon-in-action-during-gettyimages.jpg

Name: Corentin TOLISSO
Club: Lyon
Date of birth: 3 August 1994 (age 21)
Place of birth: Tarare, France
Height: 1.81 m
Position: Midfield

I know we've been scouting Lyon with all our reported interest in Umtiti, so I hope his teammate hasn't escaped our attention. He may not score that many, but he's great on the ball.

[youtube]G7fQJ9yATzQ[/youtube]

Xavinho

Apparently, L'Equipe are reporting that Lyon rejected a €25m offer from Napoli for Tolisso. I hope he stays with Lyon for another year.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Great that we are following Lyon. Fekir and Tolisso are great prospects, of course with Lyon producing talents every season there will be more to come.

Lutece FC

French clubs produce talents year after year meanwhile I know a country which produce players like Rose, Smalling, John Stones, Clyne, Barkley and they called it "the best football in the world" ...

About Tolisso : a middlefield who progresses year after year. He is not a Verratti but his ball management is interesting. He can conduct brilliantly. Interesting player.

Xavinho

I really wish we would try to sign Tolisso. He just seems to get better and better. Strong, fast, great passer, and defensively solid. He's friends with Umtiti too which I'm sure would smooth his transition. I really wanted him instead of Andre Gomes, but that ship has sailed unfortunately. Maybe if we move Rakitic on we can look at him. Lyon already turned Napoli down though, and now Juventus has reportedly made an offer.

[youtube]0Ncn_LcIcko[/youtube]

gregorrin10

I know of him, but i must admit i don't exactly follow him that much, but i hear he's quite the prospect. Is he more of a Xavi or an Iniesta type though? Where would he play better in our formation, RCM or LCM? :)

Xavinho

L'Equipe mentioned us being interested in Tolisso. I hope there's some truth to it as I'd be happy to get him. I know the media has to generate clicks and the best way to do that is link us to the likes of Verratti, Thiago, and Isco, but they already play for some of the top clubs in the world. I think someone like Tolisso is a far more realistic target.

DHorozov

So, he is off to Bayern for 41 million euros ...

Great transfer for Munich and for that amount ... Him and Thiago will definitely shine in the next years for the club ...

And also there goes my second most wanted realistic option for our midfield (after Bernardo Silva) ... but of course we will chase Veratti until the end of the transfer window and buy someone from Valencia at the end ... :andre:

Home of Barca Fans