Thread: Corentin Tolisso

Corentin Tolisso

Name: Corentin TOLISSO
    Club: Lyon
    Date of birth: 3 August 1994 (age 21)
    Place of birth: Tarare, France
    Height: 1.81 m
    Position: Midfield

I know we've been scouting Lyon with all our reported interest in Umtiti, so I hope his teammate hasn't escaped our attention. He may not score that many, but he's great on the ball.

Apparently, L'Equipe are reporting that Lyon rejected a €25m offer from Napoli for Tolisso. I hope he stays with Lyon for another year.

I hope he stays and will come to Barca in the next few years

Estonian Culé
    Great that we are following Lyon. Fekir and Tolisso are great prospects, of course with Lyon producing talents every season there will be more to come.

French clubs produce talents year after year meanwhile I know a country which produce players like Rose, Smalling, John Stones, Clyne, Barkley and they called it "the best football in the world" ...

About Tolisso : a middlefield who progresses year after year. He is not a Verratti but his ball management is interesting. He can conduct brilliantly. Interesting player.

I really wish we would try to sign Tolisso. He just seems to get better and better. Strong, fast, great passer, and defensively solid. He's friends with Umtiti too which I'm sure would smooth his transition. I really wanted him instead of Andre Gomes, but that ship has sailed unfortunately. Maybe if we move Rakitic on we can look at him. Lyon already turned Napoli down though, and now Juventus has reportedly made an offer.

I know of him, but i must admit i don't exactly follow him that much, but i hear he's quite the prospect. Is he more of a Xavi or an Iniesta type though? Where would he play better in our formation, RCM or LCM?

nO xAVI OR aNDRES, His style is mor like Arturo Vidal

Tolisso scored Lyon's first two goals and set up some great chances in their 4-2 win over Dijon.

Also, this is an interesting article:

http://statsbomb.com/2017/01/identif...nts-1-tolisso/