Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corentin Tolisso

Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post
    Just a clause to not have Aytekin will be enough.
    calma calma, you couldn't even beat city the year before. focus on making the CL semis first and we can talk clauses.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    calma calma, you couldn't even beat city the year before. focus on making the CL semis first and we can talk clauses.
    Worse than that is they only played Barca as couldnt finish above Arsenal in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Another reason for why Verratti wants out. He's tired of excuses.
    I can show you some posts here as e.g. full of beautiful excuses for losing La Liga this season.

Except if you're dishonest, you can't say that the referee that night was normal. NEVER this game should finished with 6-1. NEVER. You can have a bad referee, with bad decisions on both sides, which is a problem, but what is a biggest problem is when all the bad decisions were on the same side. I have no problem to recognize that it's not the only reason of the failure but it explains a large part.

BTW i'm still a barca fan.

Banned

Aytekin is an excuse. He gave a soft penalty to Suarez and that's it. Until VAR comes most fucking games will be unbalanced by the ref, this one was well within the mean.

Official Lyon representative
    Good player, still not fit for elite clubs but he can improve a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzema10 View Post
    Good player, still not fit for elite clubs but he can improve a lot.
    I think this is said about most players that move to big clubs at first. He's certainly a decent signing from what I heard, although I wouldn't know myself as I haven't seen OL outside of the Europa League this year.

Official Lyon representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannik View Post
    I think this is said about most players that move to big clubs at first. He's certainly a decent signing from what I heard, although I wouldn't know myself as I haven't seen OL outside of the Europa League this year.
    he always scored us important goals. he scored vs Juventus, Roma. he is good only when the team is doing good... if we struggle he disappear. but in a dominating side he could be really interesting.

He is a decent player but he doesn't have the potential to be higher.