Barca pre-season 2016/2017

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca schedule for this summer's pre-season.

pretemporada-2016-17-del-barcelona-1465402829171.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
Because of calendar problems, Ajax won't be the opponent at the Gamper Trophy game in August. Barcelona looking for another opponent. [rac1]

gregorrin10

For me a much better pre-season programe than it has been for the last few years. It shows that you don't have to travel half the globe to play quality and attractive opponents. Celtic with their awesome history, stadium and fan-base. They've always been a likeable club, like Ajax. Or Liverpool for that matter. Most awesome fan base along Dortmund's, play attractive football, are my favourite English team, and now with Klopp are just more and more awesome. And of course Leicester, who are one of the hottest clubs in the world right now. We have 3 great games in prospect, AND most importantly, our team won't look like horse shit going 2 or 3 months into the season, because they've been spending time in 5 different time zones during the summer! :lucho:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. And with Euro getting more interesting time will fly even faster.
Hope we give Lucho his signings on time to start pre-season.
And also, can't wait to see 2 Alens

Galning

This pre-season looks great. Not many games, all close to home, good amount of time at the Ciutat Esportiva and the English facilities.

barcanuck

This pre-season looks great. Not many games, all close to home, good amount of time at the Ciutat Esportiva and the English facilities.

True and not a lot of games for the Spanish boys or MSN this summer can't complain. Incoming CL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Last time it worked a charm! (treble won)

Come to think of it, Barca was in England for pre-season in pep's first season too and that too yilded a treble :)

I am excited to watch Denis, Alena, Umtiti, Halilovic...

xXKonan

So what are the odds of Messi, playing in Preseason with us?

Suarez will most likely but what about messi? or will Lucho just give him more time off.

Alik

Hopefully Messi prepares the full preseason.

And is in top physical shape this season.

Nucky

So what are the odds of Messi, playing in Preseason with us?

Suarez will most likely but what about messi? or will Lucho just give him more time off.

Players who played EURO/Copa America probably won't play in pre-season..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he'll be back when the team travels to England for St. George's Park.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can't wait for the season to begin. We are so far down right now that it can only go up from here.

Home of Barca Fans