Barca pre-season 2016/2017

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A double for Barca. Not bad.

Obviously Messi and Masche losing out again was sad to watch, so was Cristina lifting a trophy, but that's life. Although Bravo won(but he's not close to the affection everyone have for the former two).

With the right signings, even more depth and motivation, I think we can do better than last season. Not necessarily a treble ofc, which is a stretch to expect :lol: but a League + CL could well happen, if luck shines on us.

MSN might be more motivated than ever. With Messi losing out again, Suarez' Uruguay going out in the group stages and Neymar's legal problems out of the window, and probably losing out on the Balon D'Or podium.

Important to get the signings and good depth right though. Especially when we've lost Dani.

serghei

Can't wait for the season to begin. We are so far down right now that it can only go up from here.

:lol: Come on, man. How horrible it must be to support a team that has won a treble and then a double? Can't be that bad.

Important to get the signings and good depth right though. Especially when we've lost Dani.

That's the biggest disappointment of the summer for me.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
:lol: Come on, man. How horrible it must be to support a team that has won a treble and then a double? Can't be that bad.
I've elaborated on this aleady in a different thread, but I wasn't talking from the perspective of the club. It's us fans. Three finals in just a couple of months, all going against us. First RM, then Argentina, and last, Portugal. In all those games it was even the weaker team that won. What the fuck are the odds for that? Unbelievable. One of the worst summers I can remember as a football fan. Need our season to start so we can put it behind us.

serghei

That's the thing with finals, you rarely know which way it's gonna go. France - Portugal, Madrid - Atletico, Argentina - Chile were bound to be close games. Neither of the 6 teams involved was good enough to run away with the title.

Wick

I've elaborated on this aleady in a different thread, but I wasn't talking from the perspective of the club. It's us fans. Three finals in just a couple of months, all going against us. First RM, then Argentina, and last, Portugal. In all those games it was even the weaker team that won. What the fuck are the odds for that? Unbelievable. One of the worst summers I can remember as a football fan. Need our season to start so we can put it behind us.

I suppose you're indirectly talking about Messi vs. Ronaldo. Well, you're talking from your own perspective as a fan. How do you know that's how "us" fans feel? Myself, as a Barca fan, I only felt disappointed and angry by Real Madrid winning the CL. Especially the way they did it. Though at the same time our club won the domestic double, which albeit not as prestigious is more impressive compared to a CL title, IMO. I don't care much about national teams. Sure I'll keep up on how our players do for their countries, but I'm not one of those Messi fanboys who cry themselves to sleep because Leo has lost another final with Argentina, or walks around in circles because Ronaldo won a title with Portugal. At long as Ronaldo doesn't win a 3rd CL with Madrid and as long as he stays at one Liga title, I'll be happy. That's what matters. For me, it was a great season with a domestic double, and I think we can accomplish that again - if not even more.

JerseyAddict

Seems like Celtic will have to improve a lot before facing Barça :/ This yesterday was realy something shamefull. And I'm talking from perspective of a man that have bought myself and my toddler Celtic jersey.

[MENTION=21273]Wick[/MENTION]
FOr me the season was great until RM won LC with matchups more suitable for EL (no offense to those CLubs). Look what AM did to get to the finals... that's what bothers me about last season. Damn UnDecima like that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My LiveSoccerTv app shows that we have a friendly against Santfeliuenc this Saturday (July 23rd) and another one against Llagostera next Wednesday (July 27th). Are these friendly games for our B team or for the first team?

I

instinct

My LiveSoccerTv app shows that we have a friendly against Santfeliuenc this Saturday (July 23rd) and another one against Llagostera next Wednesday (July 27th). Are these friendly games for our B team or for the first team?

B team

Alex-kun

i can't wait to start the new season , I really miss Barça, this summer i try to see every friendly if i can

Visca Barça

Trickykid

i can't wait to start the new season , I really miss Barça, this summer i try to see every friendly if i can

Visca Barça

Same here. This horrid, depressive EURO has made me long for decent football like never before. Games need to begin stat.

beogatts

dunno abt u guys but im guessing another treble this season. remmber b4 2014/2015 season started ? messi was upset could not win WC. then he countered it with winning treble for barca. plus another ballon.

mayb it will happen again this coming season as he was upset tht he lost copa america. knowing tht CR is catching up with him for another ballon collections.:redbeard:

im not saying we cant win without messi but his motivation adds positive energy to the team. :barcascarf:

xXKonan

CoElQvhWIAAX8MM.jpg:large

The full list of who we are bringing to preseason.

Home of Barca Fans