Hirving Lozano

Xavinho

Hirving-Lozano-fichaje-PSV.jpg

Club: Pachuca (Mexico)
Date of birth: 30 July 1995 (age 20)
Place of birth: Mexico City, Mexico
Height: 1.77 m
Position: Forward

Great young wing talent from Mexico. There's been a lot of talk about him from the media recently linking him with Manchester United.

[youtube]Pjhpv3koQn8[/youtube]

[youtube]o-hE-VsNLdE[/youtube]

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1041705594787381254[/tw]

Lozano, who we'll be facing tomorrow, says that Barca is his dream club during the pre match press conference.
His coach, van Bommel, looks at him and smiles.

Nothanks

as someone whose followed his career extensively he isn't and most likely will never be good enough for barca.

he's a worse version of pedro

El Flaco

Outrunning Alba is quite of an achivement itself.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/ygsly/oygtbm" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Vilarrubi

Outrunning Alba is quite of an achivement itself.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/ygsly/oygtbm" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Alba outpaced that much before.. some speed!

Nothanks

i think the video is a bit deceptive
the ball and lozano were running wide, alba was staying in a line but it makes it look like hes drastically falling behind, when he was correctly positioning himself defensively

also alba at top speed isn't that fast, what's great about him is his acceleration, random fun fact but i believe mathieu was one of our fastest at top speed but was among the slowest in acceleration.

Alik

i think the video is a bit deceptive
the ball and lozano were running wide, alba was staying in a line but it makes it look like hes drastically falling behind, when he was correctly positioning himself defensively

also alba at top speed isn't that fast, what's great about him is his acceleration, random fun fact but i believe mathieu was one of our fastest at top speed but was among the slowest in acceleration.

Yeah, I don't think Alba was outpaced by much. Not by a relevant margin to cause any damage anyway.

Home of Barca Fans