Emre Mor

BarçaBarça

After his flying start, it seems like he has already run into problems with his attitude according to Bild (things like not wanting to go on runningtrips with the team which lead to Tuchel shouting "shut up" at him until he did it, etc.). Maybe he will go on loan, they speculate.

It is a shame if he doesn't get the maximum out of his obvious talent, because of pure indiscipline.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't he have similar problems in Denmark? I remember I read about something like that.

BarçaBarça

On the field he can be a little too hot-headed, he even got many yellow/red cards as U14/U15-player.
Lyngby, a club with one of the best reputations of youth-development in Denmark, released him from his contract because he was too difficult to handle, so he isn't exactly an easy player.
As far as I know it is not his work ethic as such, it is more that he is very determined and impatient, and therefore maybe gives up a little too fast if things isn't adjusted the way he wants it. That can lead to blaming the ref/teammates/bending the rules etc.. That said, I think he will be more humble in a bigger club, and he has already become more mature with the step from youth to senior-football according to his coaches.

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

Yannik

if that is true then Dortmund will probably look for a quick way to loan him out. Tuchel won't sell a player he just bought but he will also not like unrests in the locker room. Not sure how you can smack some sense into this kids head, he is greatly gifted but he seems to follow the path of all these undisciplined young wonderkids that never ended up anywhere.

Trickykid

His advisor, Muzzi Özcan, has revealed that the're being allowed by Dortmund to talk to other clubs in regards to a loan deal.
Just as some of us in here predicted, he really needs to grow up and cut the bullshit, if he's ever to make it big. The kid's a clown.

Trickykid

Off to Inter on a permanent deal it seems.
Same ol' story; talented kid with attitude problems picks a club a good deal above his ability. Should've gone to Dutch football instead of Dortmund.

Perhaps Spalletti can teach him to be a team player. One thing's for sure; he won't tolerate his crap anymore than what Tüchsel did.

Sorin

Just a bunch of spoiled brats. Halilovic, Odegard, Mor etc. They think they are hot shit until they aren't. These guys had it easy growing up and are entitled as fuck.

Sometimes you have to take a punt and hope they come around. Such a shame seeing them waste years of their careers because of their awful mentality.

Messi983

He's apparently close to join Celta Vigo for around 13M€. Pretty risky move for a club like Celta to pay that much for unproven and it seems a bit problematic kid but I hope it will work out well for them as I like Celta and also wish Unzue to do good. Will be interesting to see if he'll change system to 4-2-3-1 with Mor, Aspas and Sisto behind Gomez/Guidetti (when he returns). That's a pretty good attack, at least on paper. Still think they need to improve defense though if they want to challenge for European spots.

Trickykid

Rumored to be on the way to Galatasaray on a loan deal. :lol:
As expected back then; not near good enough for Dortmund, apparently not good enough for Celta either. Should've gone to Holland instead of the Buli when he left Denmark. Clown.

Blaugranaa

As expected back then; not near good enough for Dortmund, apparently not good enough for Celta either. Should've gone to Holland instead of the Buli when he left Denmark. Clown.

People should know that danes were very fond of him, but then he chose to represent Turkey even though he has always lived in Denmark. This made him a traitor in our view and his declining career is therefore a pleasure for us to watch. For a country like Denmark we don't usually get young talents to the team every now and then. He could have been one of the talents to take our national team to a higher level, if he had had the right attitude and mindset. Instead he wastes his talent and Celta has also stated this. It's a shame.

Trickykid

People should know that danes were very fond of him, but then he chose to represent Turkey even though he has always lived in Denmark. This made him a traitor in our view and his declining career is therefore a pleasure for us to watch. For a country like Denmark we don't usually get young talents to the team every now and then. He could have been one of the talents to take our national team to a higher level, if he had had the right attitude and mindset. Instead he wastes his talent and Celta has also stated this. It's a shame.

If he wasn't such a clown - which he showed already back in his time with Lyngby - I really wouldn't care much about him. Obviously Nationality-gate helps fueling the animosity, but I would still have appreciated him, if not for his shitty personality. The fact that people in here overrated him fiercely as well didn't exactly help the case.

Still young though, so perhaps yet another step down the ladder will help him mature. Add some football brains to his obvious technical skills, and you'd suddenly have quite a decent player.

Messi983

Well, 18 months later he has really joined Galatasaray on a season-long loan. :lol:

[tw]1157237399950413825[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans