Emre Mor

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Iniesta said he liked Real Madrid in an interview when he was still at Albacete.

And Emre has said that, despite being a Real Madrid fan, he watched Messi compilations before every game to get inspiration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM2Ux9Oe6uM
Iniesta even went to their youth training facility and joined there. His parents did not like it as the residence was very close to some scum area with prostitution and stuff! So they took their kid away

F

Flavia

Iniesta left Albacete when he was 12. He was a kid when he said that.

Theokn

mZxE1p.gif

navidjaan

Genuinely one of the most talented dribblers in Europe, but GOD DAMN he has no idea about passing whatsoever. Maybe it will come later.

FC B

Impressed my on a few occasions agasint rm today, he went past Marcelo with ease multiple times and delivered the pass that lead to the assist of the second BVB goal in an amazing fashion..
For me he is definitely a very interesting player that I'd like to see in the Barca shirt.

FC B

Isn't he a hardcore madridista?

Couldn't care less, there are plenty of Barca fans who went to Madrid too.. He won't refuse a good offer from Barca had they go for him and other big clubs don't or offer less...
Look at Emre Mor vs Croatia EC Qualifiers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9C6qs9rWu0

Notice the player he passed in action starting in 0:20... Modrić was like a ghost.

Great player that evolved quite a bit since arriving at BVB...

navidjaan

He's still far too bad at combining with teammates and letting the ball go to be considered to come to Barça. And yes, he is a big Madrid and Ronaldo fan, but he says he watches Messi videos before games to get inspired.

Yannik

Isn't he a hardcore madridista?

and didn't Isco call his dog Leo?
It doesn't matter what people like and what not, if there is a concrete offer and an opportunity then they will reconsider.
As a fan you simply pick a club that you somehow find sympathetic. The reason can be good or most likely just completely trivial, maybe you just like their shirts. Then while you get to know them, you develope a greater bond.
If Mor has a Barca offer lying on his table, and it's a good one that he finds actually attractive then he will of course say yes and later become a Barca fan simply because he is playing there.

FC B

I'm afraid Barca would go after him long after he'd spark intrest from other clubs and ofc after his price tag would soar.

But first he needs to improve quite a bit in order to get there which is likely imo considering his immense talent and BVB being a perfect club for such a player to develop into a great footballer.

Home of Barca Fans