Dani Alves leaving Barca

Neeraj

Him and Ronnie, two of the best purchases in the club's history (not including La Masia kids). He was such an absolute monster on that right flank - Blistering pace, incredible stamina, incredible passing and movement; him and Messi absolutely terrorized teams for almost a decade... It's going to be very hard to find someone like Alves at his peak.

However, over the last couple of years, I have been clamoring for a new RB, I feel he declied way too much to be our starting RB. Sure, he had one or two big games where he was good, but I feel he would be a liability as our starting RB at this point in time. It was a good time for him to move on - now it's up to the club to get in some young promising RB for the future, with Vidal and Roberto somehow holding fort till they manage to do that.

Last edited:

sabby

Thank you Dani for your contributions. Will forever remember that 2009-10 season for the amazing Messi-Dani chemistry.

BarçaBarça

Will forever be a Barça Legend! :love:

Hard to deny he is the best right back in the world.
He incarnated the role of a modern back, and found an incredible understanding with the best ever player in the world.

Goodbye and thanks for everything!

Home of Barca Fans