Grzegorz Krychowiak

hulinat

Who says that?
There were rumours before that we were looking for a dm.
Don´t think we would sign him to play as our starting CB.

It just doesnt make any sense to sign Krychowiak as backup dm for 40M considering that he cant even play there in our system.

xXKonan

MD and Sport linking us to a new player every, single, fucking day.

I think what @khaled_a_d and others have said is spot on.

The Catalan media for perhaps the first time in many years, simply don't know shit about what we're doing in the market. Looks like Lucho and Robert have cut off every single source and ensuring everything is kept confidential this time.

I kind of like Krychowiak though, but not really keen on another DM-to-CB move this time.
I think Lemos is a example of this. MD nor Sport even remotely linked us to him before a local Las Palmas news station broke the news we reportedly had a bid turned down.

I think MD and Sport are mostly in the Dark. Except for Rico and Gerard Romero, I would guess.

khaled_a_d

I think Lemos is a example of this. MD nor Sport even remotely linked us to him before a local Las Palmas news station broke the news we reportedly had a bid turned down.

I think MD and Sport are mostly in the Dark. Except for Rico and Gerard Romero, I would guess.

Even Romero news came from sources outside the club,like the Mascherano & Alves Saga.they got that from the agents/friends etc but I I didn't see links from inside the club
Only thing was the clause in Alves contract,and MD always excelled in knowing official details tbf .But our moves?right now I can't find anything that supports their knowledge about the club. mostly they are getting news from the sources of the other parties involved

Question17

For his sake I hope he doesn't sign at Barca. He'd be barca's version of Goetze with less fan fare prior to his signing. Busquets plays every minute of every game and he's been at Barca for ever. This isn't like coming in as a striker where pressure mounts at a starter if he goes on a dry spell. Its hard to root out these guys anchored in the positions like DM, aside from really atrocious game costing form its so hard to out start in this situation. He'd rot on the bench and pray for an injury, I don't believe barca would play defensively enough to include them both.

xXKonan

Even Romero news came from sources outside the club,like the Mascherano & Alves Saga.they got that from the agents/friends etc but I I didn't see links from inside the club
Only thing was the clause in Alves contract,and MD always excelled in knowing official details tbf .But our moves?right now I can't find anything that supports their knowledge about the club. mostly they are getting news from the sources of the other parties involved
MD and SPORT are pretty much throwing out names left and right in hopes it would stick. Knowing Lucho, He probably wants things done and fast before pre season starts, and he and Robert are working off the grid to accomplish this.

I wouldn't doubt names like Laporte,Marquinhos,Bellerin are options but at the same time, and it's starting to be Obvious MD and Sport have no idea what's going on. People go on about how MD get their info from the Board itself but It wouldn't be surprised if any leak they get is likely a smokescreen. SPORT on the other hand seems like wishful thinking most of the time.

I'm not saying every leak on MD and Sport is false and our Board are Wizards at keeping things secret. But with the recent Lemos rumors it suggests theirs probably even more players we are targeting that MD and Sport haven't linked.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Damn. Sevilla could've got 50 for him. PSG midfield seems quite strong with him. Hoped we'd get him as a Masche replacement in the future.

Neeraj

There's an article on some espn site saying they will have to pay close to 45m for him, which seems more probable.

This is a the perfect situation to juxtapose against all of our transfers. Player who has performed well, not old, core of Sevilla team - wanted by a filthy rich PSG for whom money matters as much as calculus does to a goat. This should NOT be anywhere close to a cheap or medium budget transfer. If this was us, we would be made to BLEED. I would be very, very disappointed if PSG don't pay at the very least 45m euros.

khaled_a_d

If this is true, these release clauses are absolutely killing La Liga. Whats wrong? No other league has these mandatory clauses. Abolish!

The player association won't accept it.Same shit for players turning pro at 16. both rules are making Liga losing talents but the player association won't let it go IIRC

Pablo Escobar

50m for a player like him? Sounds like theft, at least La Liga release clauses keep prices at a realistic level, even 30m sounds like mad, UEFA should make release clauses mandatory so players prices stay more realistic.

Home of Barca Fans