Spanish SuperCup 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 5-0 agg.

Neeraj

Hey guys, a suggestion/request. Can we have the match time by location (the map Flavia posted) in every match thread, in the original post? I think it's useful for everyone, as I'm sure there are lots of members here who miss at the very least, 1 game a season because they converted the time wrong :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,3]
Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano>Umtiti-0-0
Vidal-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Busquets>Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta>Denis-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi,c-0-0-0-0-0-Munir
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

khaled_a_d

2nd year in a row this game played in my birthday and last time we ended up losing 4.
Hope they don't give me another disappointment this year. :(

F

Flavia

Hey guys, a suggestion/request. Can we have the match time by location (the map Flavia posted) in every match thread, in the original post? I think it's useful for everyone, as I'm sure there are lots of members here who miss at the very least, 1 game a season because they converted the time wrong :lol:

Good idea :thumbsup:
Many rarely read the OP, but I'll do it from now on.

Chainsaw

Killahead

You can install FotMob for your mobile/tablet. That way you can always keep track of the matches in your local timezone.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Munir deserves to play, I agree, but he shouldn't play as a winger imo. I'd start with him maybe, and sub in Pistolero later. But it's a cup so idk...

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yea I know it's a cup final, but it's a 2 legged game and It could be a decisive boost of confidence for Munir.

I agree benching Suarez is a bit idiotic, but Munir as a winger isn't really cutting it.

Home of Barca Fans