Spanish SuperCup 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 5-0 agg.

JamDav1982

I expect Messi will play CF and Munir RW. Vidal won't be able to cover for Messi.

I think Messi will play more centrally and drifting to right.

Last few times Vidal has played he has gone up and down the wing trying to cover whole right hand side. Compared to Sergi and Alves who got more involved in build up.

xXKonan

CqFmqetWAAAyhK4.jpg

Man hard to believe this wasn't so long ago in terms of Bench Options. :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Pleasantly surprised with this lineup. I fully trust Digne and Denis already from what they've shown, Munir too is proving that he can handle a bigger role. Umtiti seems very confident and capable. Somewhat worried about Gomes and Vidal though. Gomes isn't known for having a high workrate, let alone when he's not yet fully in shape. I don't know if he's ready to handle the full load of starting in a game like this yet for us. Vidal might be a defensive weakness that we have to manage.

F

Flavia

Pleasantly surprised with this lineup. I fully trust Digne and Denis already from what they've shown, Munir too is proving that he can handle a bigger role. Umtiti seems very confident and capable. Somewhat worried about Gomes and Vidal though. Gomes isn't known for having a high workrate, let alone when he's not yet fully in shape. I don't know if he's ready to handle the full load of starting in a game like this yet for us. Vidal might be a defensive weakness that we have to manage.

Vidal will have to deal with Konoplyanka. Should be a good test for him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would have started Rakitic over Gomes but still a good lineup, although little worried about midfield stability and even Pique is not there to organize our defence.

Neymessi

Lets just hope he doesn't revert to the rotation he used to when he just arrived. That was a lot. And in every match,big or small. This is probably just because of the healthy lead we have from the first leg.

JamDav1982

I would have started Rakitic over Gomes but still a good lineup, although little worried about midfield stability and even Pique is not there to organize our defence.

Masch is the leader at the back and of the whole pitch.

These questions that people have about the line up is the exact reason it is good Lucho is doing this. Questions need to be asked of the players and they need to show what they have got.

Pablo Escobar

Stupid timing, no beer&Burger watching in a "pub".... they close at 23h. 22h would be perfect.

lol, really? Or do you mean they close the kitchen at that hour cause I a bar can't possibly close at 23.

Still, burgerz, fries, pizza & that shit should be served all night.

Home of Barca Fans