New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
fizzypop-1.jpg

EiEheRmU4AEkB9_

eaman

The home kit is very nice. Reminds me of the 2011 one because of the yellow collar

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

It's nice even with that weird back of the collar that all the nike jerseys have. Back looks like the front

Agreed. It is a bit odd collar. I've noticed that too. But it is a detail. Compare it to pink 18-19 jersey. I would trade 5 of those for 1 of this.

Rory

So I've bought the home kit with Messi on the back for my dad because he's never owned a barca top despite supporting them since the 80s but I got the wrong size. I got a small instead of medium. Wondering if anyone here has a medium to trade or wants to buy the small for a little under what you'd pay for it brand new.

It's brand new with tags on. Would be happy to do a €20/?20 discount. He's in the UK if that's relevant.

Vilarrubi

So I've bought the home kit with Messi on the back for my dad because he's never owned a barca top despite supporting them since the 80s but I got the wrong size. I got a small instead of medium. Wondering if anyone here has a medium to trade or wants to buy the small for a little under what you'd pay for it brand new.

It's brand new with tags on. Would be happy to do a €20/?20 discount. He's in the UK if that's relevant.

Can’t you send it back?

Home of Barca Fans