Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,064 of 1064

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

So I've bought the home kit with Messi on the back for my dad because he's never owned a barca top despite supporting them since the 80s but I got the wrong size. I got a small instead of medium. Wondering if anyone here has a medium to trade or wants to buy the small for a little under what you'd pay for it brand new.

It's brand new with tags on. Would be happy to do a €20/?20 discount. He's in the UK if that's relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    So I've bought the home kit with Messi on the back for my dad because he's never owned a barca top despite supporting them since the 80s but I got the wrong size. I got a small instead of medium. Wondering if anyone here has a medium to trade or wants to buy the small for a little under what you'd pay for it brand new.

It's brand new with tags on. Would be happy to do a €20/?20 discount. He's in the UK if that's relevant.
    Can’t you send it back?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Can’t you send it back?
    I've tried contacting them but the phone just rings forever and email they won't reply. Will try again monday but I think it's too long since it's arrived for them to accept it now

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I've tried contacting them but the phone just rings forever and email they won't reply. Will try again monday but I think it's too long since it's arrived for them to accept it now
    Yeah they are horrible.

Ordered the away kit on 5th of August. September 15th I received an apology mail saying they'll send a complimentary mask and 10% discount on next order, as well as a confirmation that they are "managing my order and it will shortly be shipped".
    Nothing as of yet, now more than two full months after the purchase.

Email is pointless, no answers.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Yeah they are horrible.

Ordered the away kit on 5th of August. September 15th I received an apology mail saying they'll send a complimentary mask and 10% discount on next order, as well as a confirmation that they are "managing my order and it will shortly be shipped".

Yeah, the club store e-mail never responds to emails, I suggest that you tried the OAB (Office of Member Services) at oab@fcbarcelona.cat, they always respond albeit taking a bit of time. They can forward your e-mail to the right people and get you a response.

My experience with the club store so far has been good.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Really is a shit show from top to bottom this club.

Yeah they are horrible.

dang.. I was looking forward to buy the away jersey. Gotta rethink it now

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    dang.. I was looking forward to buy the away jersey. Gotta rethink it now
    I bought the match shirt with Play typography. You might have better luck with the Liga version.

I bought the match shirt with Play typography. You might have better luck with the Liga version.
    I am aiming at away with play typography. And it is always "pending"
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I am aiming at away with play typography. And it is always "pending"
    Me too, I have been checking the official store, I think it is possible that either the away jerseys themselves are sold out or the gold Play typography fonts for the away jerseys themselves are running out.

I checked a lot of other vendors, it seems that the away authentic jerseys are very scarce these days, sold out on many sites... Which is great for us.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Me too, I have been checking the official store, I think it is possible that either the away jerseys themselves are sold out or the gold Play typography fonts for the away jerseys themselves are running out.

I checked a lot of other vendors, it seems that the away authentic jerseys are very scarce these days, sold out on many sites... Which is great for us.

Yes. This away Barca jersey and Inter 3rd jersey are realy hot stuff. I can't imagine tgey are running out of stock this early? Something is going wrong with Nike... They produced to little or what ..
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

So I've been emailing back and forth with the OAB email regarding my shirt order. Now apparently their mailbox is full and I can't reply. What a joke.

Bunch of idiots.

We play with the pink kit more often than the black :/