New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

I think you can disregard the status (it says coming soon for Messi but sold out for some other players) and place the order by choosing the away vapor jersey (not the La Liga one) and choose the player you want that way. I bought Ansu's away Vapor jersey that way and they shipped it in 6 days, even though the official status is "sold out".

Ahaaammm.. catch 22... Yes... There is a option for non LaL 2nd vapor jersey. But when I pick player print Messi 10 they show status comming soon.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ahaaammm.. catch 22... Yes... There is a option for non LaL 2nd vapor jersey. But when I pick player print Messi 10 they show status comming soon.

Right, you can ignore that "coming soon" (or "sold out") status as I did when I ordered the Ansu jersey and just go ahead and order it, it still worked for me.

Alik

"Barcelona had modified their third kit color combination from green shorts & socks to black shorts & socks. This is because neither the players liked the initial combination, nor the club’s business area."

https://twitter.com/HagridFCB/status/1322522705430794241

The people who proposed the green shorts should be fired.

Black shorts look so much better.

Yup.

PS: Dictator players. Club de amigos. Deciding even the kits they wear.

Andresito

Staff member
Finally received my away kit. It's gorgeous.
It fits but I'd recommend going up a size compared to what size you usually order from Nike. Might be because it's the vapor version that it's tighter/slimmer.

JerseyAddict

It fits but I'd recommend going up a size compared to what size you usually order from Nike. Might be because it's the vapor version that it's tighter/slimmer.

Yes. It is always 1 size up. Only if you are slim and fit :) I am not. So I always wear stadium M, and vapor L.
I am 178 and 82 kg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I think this year's away Vapor jersey has a tighter fit than the home Vapor jersey. With the home Vapor jersey I am perfectly fine with size L but a bit tight on the away one, and when I got a size XL away Vapor it is a bit too big.

JerseyAddict

Jersey arrived. Just in time for a BD.
It is a great jersey. Home UCL Messi vapor.

Now it is time to "go back to black"...
I've got 10%off voucher. Just to spend.

P.S.
Ofcourse I bought away Messi vapor. :)

There is FREE PRINT right now. Additonal to any discount. Prints are 15€ iirc so that is additional 10% off.
Free prints ends today.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

I can't wait. They shipped mine too. I one day. Now I just need to wait paintently.

Vilarrubi

New 4th kit:

barcelona-20-21-fourth-kit-5.jpg

Really shite. Looks like one of those fake versions of home kits you see on markets.

Andresito

Staff member
New 4th kit:

barcelona-20-21-fourth-kit-5.jpg

Really shite. Looks like one of those fake versions of home kits you see on markets.

Would probably look better with darker shades of blue and red.

The club should focus on the black kit these upcoming games. We've worn it what, like 1 time so far?
But it sells good so I guess it doesn't need to be worn lol.

Home of Barca Fans