Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1114

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    The black kit with messi "Barca" print is always "comming soon". Do they have it or they don't have it?
    I think you can disregard the status (it says coming soon for Messi but sold out for some other players) and place the order by choosing the away vapor jersey (not the La Liga one) and choose the player you want that way. I bought Ansu's away Vapor jersey that way and they shipped it in 6 days, even though the official status is "sold out".
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I don't think there is a presentation box for 20/21 jerseys, certainly not for online orders. I think those are only available if you buy them physically at the Mega store at Camp Nou, right? I got mine for the two 19/20 ones that I bought when I was there last year.

Yeah, GLS is great.
    Yes. I have mine from the stadium shop too.
    I don't know if there is a box this year?
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I think you can disregard the status (it says coming soon for Messi but sold out for some other players) and place the order by choosing the away vapor jersey (not the La Liga one) and choose the player you want that way. I bought Ansu's away Vapor jersey that way and they shipped it in 6 days, even though the official status is "sold out".
    Ahaaammm.. catch 22... Yes... There is a option for non LaL 2nd vapor jersey. But when I pick player print Messi 10 they show status comming soon.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Ahaaammm.. catch 22... Yes... There is a option for non LaL 2nd vapor jersey. But when I pick player print Messi 10 they show status comming soon.
    Right, you can ignore that "coming soon" (or "sold out") status as I did when I ordered the Ansu jersey and just go ahead and order it, it still worked for me.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

"Barcelona had modified their third kit color combination from green shorts & socks to black shorts & socks. This is because neither the players liked the initial combination, nor the club’s business area."

https://twitter.com/HagridFCB/status...22705430794241

The people who proposed the green shorts should be fired.

Black shorts look so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    "Barcelona had modified their third kit color combination from green shorts & socks to black shorts & socks. This is because neither the players liked the initial combination, nor the club’s business area."

https://twitter.com/HagridFCB/status...22705430794241

The people who proposed the green shorts should be fired.

Black shorts look so much better.
    Yup.

PS: Dictator players. Club de amigos. Deciding even the kits they wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Yup.

PS: Dictator players. Club de amigos. Deciding even the kits they wear.
    Hehehehe

Finally received my away kit. It's gorgeous.
    It fits but I'd recommend going up a size compared to what size you usually order from Nike. Might be because it's the vapor version that it's tighter/slimmer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    It fits but I'd recommend going up a size compared to what size you usually order from Nike. Might be because it's the vapor version that it's tighter/slimmer.
    Yes. It is always 1 size up. Only if you are slim and fit I am not. So I always wear stadium M, and vapor L.
    I am 178 and 82 kg.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    I think this year's away Vapor jersey has a tighter fit than the home Vapor jersey. With the home Vapor jersey I am perfectly fine with size L but a bit tight on the away one, and when I got a size XL away Vapor it is a bit too big.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Jersey arrived. Just in time for a BD.
    It is a great jersey. Home UCL Messi vapor.

Now it is time to "go back to black"...
    I've got 10%off voucher. Just to spend.

P.S.
    Ofcourse I bought away Messi vapor.

There is FREE PRINT right now. Additonal to any discount. Prints are 15€ iirc so that is additional 10% off.
    Free prints ends today.
    Last edited by JerseyAddict; 8th November 2020 at 01:20 PM.

I can't wait. They shipped mine too. I one day. Now I just need to wait paintently.

New 4th kit:

Really shite. Looks like one of those fake versions of home kits you see on markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    New 4th kit:

Really shite. Looks like one of those fake versions of home kits you see on markets.
    Would probably look better with darker shades of blue and red.

The club should focus on the black kit these upcoming games. We've worn it what, like 1 time so far?
    But it sells good so I guess it doesn't need to be worn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    New 4th kit:

Omg... Some kid haked Nike designer team's files and scrambled this shite...