Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,084 of 1084

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    The black kit with messi "Barca" print is always "comming soon". Do they have it or they don't have it?
    I think you can disregard the status (it says coming soon for Messi but sold out for some other players) and place the order by choosing the away vapor jersey (not the La Liga one) and choose the player you want that way. I bought Ansu's away Vapor jersey that way and they shipped it in 6 days, even though the official status is "sold out".
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I don't think there is a presentation box for 20/21 jerseys, certainly not for online orders. I think those are only available if you buy them physically at the Mega store at Camp Nou, right? I got mine for the two 19/20 ones that I bought when I was there last year.

Yeah, GLS is great.
    Yes. I have mine from the stadium shop too.
    I don't know if there is a box this year?
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I think you can disregard the status (it says coming soon for Messi but sold out for some other players) and place the order by choosing the away vapor jersey (not the La Liga one) and choose the player you want that way. I bought Ansu's away Vapor jersey that way and they shipped it in 6 days, even though the official status is "sold out".
    Ahaaammm.. catch 22... Yes... There is a option for non LaL 2nd vapor jersey. But when I pick player print Messi 10 they show status comming soon.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Ahaaammm.. catch 22... Yes... There is a option for non LaL 2nd vapor jersey. But when I pick player print Messi 10 they show status comming soon.
    Right, you can ignore that "coming soon" (or "sold out") status as I did when I ordered the Ansu jersey and just go ahead and order it, it still worked for me.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!