Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1101

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Received my third order 8 days after I placed the order, not bad at all.
    So they do deliver?
    It is ok to order?
    Its a Classico offer right now so I planned to order but I am affraid that they won't deliver.

EDIT:
    Which players you bought?
    Don't say Griezman
    Last edited by JerseyAddict; 23rd October 2020 at 08:31 PM.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    So they do deliver?
    It is ok to order?
    Its a Classico offer right now so I planned to order but I am affraid that they won't deliver.

EDIT:
    Don't say Griezman
    Any offers anywhere on Vapor home at the moment?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    So they do deliver?
    It is ok to order?

EDIT:
    Don't say Griezman
    Of course they deliver, free shipping to all of Europe for orders over 89.99 euros and only 5.95 euros of shipping for orders under that amount. And VERY fast shipping (took only two days from Barcelona to Germany).

I bought another Ansu Fati jersey (The away Vapor authentic version this time around) and a Mirotic Euroleague home jersey, plus some other stuff. Took them 6 days to process and ship, very nice.
    Last edited by Luftstalag14; 23rd October 2020 at 09:25 PM.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Any offers anywhere on Vapor home at the moment?
    Yes they do, 20% off on the home kit so the Vapor home jersey is at 112 euros vs. 140 euros before the discount. The offer is only good through end of day Sunday, October 25th though. Grab one when you can.

Edit: I meant our club's official store.
    Last edited by Luftstalag14; 23rd October 2020 at 10:24 PM.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Good to see the shop is actually working.

So all OAB could do was to forward my emails to the store.
    But as expected, I haven't gotten contacted by the store after more than a week.

Last option now is to try and reach them by phone on monday.
    And if it goes the way I expect, i.e no answer, I guess I'll just have to take the L and see my payment as a donation to the club

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Good to see the shop is actually working.

So all OAB could do was to forward my emails to the store.
    But as expected, I haven't gotten contacted by the store after more than a week.

Last option now is to try and reach them by phone on monday.
    And if it goes the way I expect, i.e no answer, I guess I'll just have to take the L and see my payment as a donation to the club
    That’s BS. Ring your bank and say you never received goods, should be able to refund you.

I called the store. It was an IT bug apparently. They'll relaunch my order and prioritise it.
    So far so good.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Good to hear that it is working out for you.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

I called the store. It was an IT bug apparently. They'll relaunch my order and prioritise it.
    So far so good.
    You know that you almost "discouraged" me... I was thinking all the time... What if my order goes down the drain... 150€ isn't pocket money...

The this El Classico defeat. I was so pissed that I decided not to order anything.

But at the end I catched the "last minute" for 20% off.

Now I just hold my fingers crossed that it all goes well.

P.S.
    I am pending at Black Friday sale. I hope it will be some good deal for 2nd kit.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Good to hear that it is working out for you.
    I appreciate the help man!

You know that you almost "discouraged" me... I was thinking all the time... What if my order goes down the drain... 150€ isn't pocket money...

The this El Classico defeat. I was so pissed that I decided not to order anything.

But at the end I catched the "last minute" for 20% off.

Now I just hold my fingers crossed that it all goes well.

P.S.
    I am pending at Black Friday sale. I hope it will be some good deal for 2nd kit.
    Yeah sorry about that

I asked the guy on the phone about the away kit's stock, and he said it was very very popular. It can go from full to zero in a couple of hours.
    Would be surprised if they discount it a lot since it's selling good anyway. But on Black Friday maybe, free prints or something like that.

From now on phone is the way to go if there's trouble. Quick to reach the support and very helpful.

Culé de Celestial Empire

Yeah sorry about that

I asked the guy on the phone about the away kit's stock, and he said it was very very popular. It can go from full to zero in a couple of hours.
    Would be surprised if they discount it a lot since it's selling good anyway. But on Black Friday maybe, free prints or something like that.

From now on phone is the way to go if there's trouble. Quick to reach the support and very helpful.
    Do the folks manning the phone speak English or Catalan & Spanish only?
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Do the folks manning the phone speak English or Catalan & Spanish only?
    You get an option at the start of the call to choose from Catalan, Spanish and English.

You get an option at the start of the call to choose from Catalan, Spanish and English.
    Great
    I have been calling them like 2y ago (to the stadium shop). And always there was there was always someone that speaks english. Btw. There is no way to get a presentation box?

P.S.
    GLS is a courier service. I got info that my order is on the way. 1 day to process and send to courier. Great. Fingers crossed.

Yeah sorry about that

The black kit with messi "Barca" print is always "comming soon". Do they have it or they don't have it?

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Great
    I have been calling them like 2y ago (to the stadium shop). And always there was there was always someone that speaks english. Btw. There is no way to get a presentation box?

P.S.
    GLS is a courier service. I got info that my order is on the way. 1 day to process and send to courier. Great. Fingers crossed.
    I don't think there is a presentation box for 20/21 jerseys, certainly not for online orders. I think those are only available if you buy them physically at the Mega store at Camp Nou, right? I got mine for the two 19/20 ones that I bought when I was there last year.

Yeah, GLS is great.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!