New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
I've tried contacting them but the phone just rings forever and email they won't reply. Will try again monday but I think it's too long since it's arrived for them to accept it now

Yeah they are horrible.

Ordered the away kit on 5th of August. September 15th I received an apology mail saying they'll send a complimentary mask and 10% discount on next order, as well as a confirmation that they are "managing my order and it will shortly be shipped".
Nothing as of yet, now more than two full months after the purchase.

Email is pointless, no answers. :bartomeu:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah they are horrible.

Ordered the away kit on 5th of August. September 15th I received an apology mail saying they'll send a complimentary mask and 10% discount on next order, as well as a confirmation that they are "managing my order and it will shortly be shipped".

Yeah, the club store e-mail never responds to emails, I suggest that you tried the OAB (Office of Member Services) at oab@fcbarcelona.cat, they always respond albeit taking a bit of time. They can forward your e-mail to the right people and get you a response.

My experience with the club store so far has been good.

soul24rage

Yeah they are horrible.

dang.. I was looking forward to buy the away jersey. Gotta rethink it now :(

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am aiming at away with play typography. And it is always "pending"

Me too, I have been checking the official store, I think it is possible that either the away jerseys themselves are sold out or the gold Play typography fonts for the away jerseys themselves are running out.

I checked a lot of other vendors, it seems that the away authentic jerseys are very scarce these days, sold out on many sites... Which is great for us.

JerseyAddict

Me too, I have been checking the official store, I think it is possible that either the away jerseys themselves are sold out or the gold Play typography fonts for the away jerseys themselves are running out.

I checked a lot of other vendors, it seems that the away authentic jerseys are very scarce these days, sold out on many sites... Which is great for us.

Yes. This away Barca jersey and Inter 3rd jersey are realy hot stuff. I can't imagine tgey are running out of stock this early? Something is going wrong with Nike... They produced to little or what ..

Andresito

Staff member
So I've been emailing back and forth with the OAB email regarding my shirt order. Now apparently their mailbox is full and I can't reply. What a joke.

JerseyAddict

Received my third order 8 days after I placed the order, not bad at all.
So they do deliver?
It is ok to order?
Its a Classico offer right now so I planned to order but I am affraid that they won't deliver.

EDIT:
Which players you bought?
Don't say Griezman :D

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans