Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1064

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I placed my order on July 31st and was shipped on August 12th. It is actually a good sign that they are out of stock right now, meaning they have been selling like hot cakes.

I hope you will receive yours soon.
    Glad to hear. Which print did you get?

Guess which one I got.

Was gonna ask the same question here. Placed my order on 29. of july and still hasnt be processed. What the fuck?

RIP to anyone who got Messi 10 on new seasons shirt. Club should allow exchanges if he leaves.

Valverde Cultist
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    RIP to anyone who got Messi 10 on new seasons shirt. Club should allow exchanges if he leaves.
    That's me dawg.

But I am certain he's staying so whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    That's me dawg.

But I am certain he's staying so whatever
    If he plays at least one match in it hen you stroke gold. Last season GOATs jersey. It will worth a lot in 10-20y
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul_z View Post
    Was gonna ask the same question here. Placed my order on 29. of july and still hasnt be processed. What the fuck?
    The thing struck me is that our club online store's management is very erratic and inconsistent. I placed two orders with them so far, one of which I didn't receive an order confirmation e-mail and it was shipped almost instantaneously (took a couple of days at most) and I received an e-mail to notify it was shipped with tracking number provided. The second order took almost two weeks to ship and I received the shipping e-mail three days AFTER the warehouse in Germany had already received the package! Meanwhile all the e-mails I sent to the store e-mail address were unanswered.

This is not the way for one of the best clubs in the world to manage ecommerce for sure.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

The thing struck me is that our club online store's management is very erratic and inconsistent. I placed two orders with them so far, one of which I didn't receive an order confirmation e-mail and it was shipped almost instantaneously (took a couple of days at most) and I received an e-mail to notify it was shipped with tracking number provided. The second order took almost two weeks to ship and I received the shipping e-mail three days AFTER the warehouse in Germany had already received the package! Meanwhile all the e-mails I sent to the store e-mail address were unanswered.

This is not the way for one of the best clubs in the world to manage ecommerce for sure.
    The shirt you received is a players version with print? Nber is with holes like on a match version?
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

I dont know any about that, but its 5. September and i still didnt get nothing. No confirmation mail, in my orders it still says in process.

I sent couple of mails already and didnt get any response. Who should i contact for fucks sake?

Its an away shirt and i took the personalization thing. I was aware that that could take more time then usual ones, but holy fuck its more then a month now.

I have to bag myself at least 2 of each with Messi print. UCL and LL fonts. Hell, maybe even CDR one.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I have to bag myself at least 2 of each with Messi print. UCL and LL fonts. Hell, maybe even CDR one.
    I’m tempted to get a home one player issue with him on. Unreal kit this season and could be his last season with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    I’m tempted to get a home one player issue with him on. Unreal kit this season and could be his last season with us.
    This. Last season. Must have. Players version ofc. That will be G-O-L-D

OMG, this pink jersey will be in Champions league patches. DAMN.
    It seems like the black one will be only with BEKO on the sleeve...
    I hoped that I will get black one in UCL version.

https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/c/0_1_8_5
    https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/p/2...ayer=FCB_MESSI

https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/p/C...ayer=FCB_MESSI

I don't like the third kit.

Feels like we already had that kit recently? Maybe I'm wrong. We rarely use the third kits anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Feels like we already had that kit recently? Maybe I'm wrong. We rarely use the third kits anyway.
    Pink was 1 year ago... Bit it was horrible
    This pure pink was IIRC from 2009