Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Thread: New 2018-19 Barca kits

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    That was actually the last decent shirt. 17/18 was poor, 18/19 nearly a copy of the previous season and this seasons Rakitic tribute shirt is shite lol next seasons doesn’t look too cracking either in the early photos.
    But that away kit though

This season's yellow kit was one of the few decent away kit since the Pep days.
    The away kits have been dreadful for years: crazy colors like pink, magenta, light blue, turquoise, recycling themselves. Colors that don't match Barca. Unfortunately, this is coming up again next season, with a all black away kit (again a color that has nothing to do with Barca colours), and a horrible pinkish with green trim as 3rd.
    And, in general, i notice that only when there is a yellow (not the electric green thing) away or 3rd, something decent is happening (like 08/09 away, like 15/16 away, like this season)

Now for the home kits, the story is better. There have been some decent kits recently: the last five years, of course 14/15 was top of the top, but i also liked 16/17, 18/19.
    Next season's is decent again
    17/18 was the worst by far the last 5 years, and if we stretch further back, the 12/13 'psg' one can only be worse.
    Xavi's Cups

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    But that away kit though
    Which seasons?

Which seasons?
    The next one, the sexy all black kit.

Barcelona will showcase their home kit for next season at home against Espanyol on July 7th or 8th. [sport]

Barcelona will showcase their home kit for next season at home against Espanyol on July 7th or 8th. [sport]
    Finaly
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Finally, this years monstrosity of a kit is coming to an end

3rd kit for next season:

it looks crap imo

Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    it looks crap imo
    I agree. Total lack of any imagination.

I have all this season kits. But this one I will skip and only get home and away. Maybe 4th when I see real pictures.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    I agree. Total lack of any imagination.

I have all this season kits. But this one I will skip and only get home and away. Maybe 4th when I see real pictures.
    Player issue? Who you get on the back?

Player issue? Who you get on the back?
    Player isssues, yes. They were sold in may on nike.hr for 517 kn. That is about 70e. Now they raised prices. I guess I got lucky.

I have 4th Messi La Liga. Away Suarez preseason. Third UCL but havent printed Messi or Pique. Can't decide. Home version will be Gamper. Can't decide Messi or De Jong. I already have De Jong on home stadium.
    Edit... I forgot. I have away Messi CDR also.
    I realy like that jersey. Reminds me of 2009 one.

Tbf. in this squad there is a lot of players I don't want to print at all. Sad.
    Last edited by JerseyAddict; 21st June 2020 at 09:32 PM.

Player isssues, yes. They were sold in may on nike.hr for 517 kn. That is about 70e. Now they raised prices. I guess I got lucky.

I have 4th Messi La Liga. Away Suarez preseason. Third UCL but havent printed Messi or Pique. Can't decide. Home version will be Gamper. Can't decide Messi or De Jong. I already have De Jong on home stadium.

Living up to the name I see

Fuck haha good effort! How many Barca shirts you got all together now?

Around 60-70 Barcelona.
    But just a few match jerseys. So it is not some "high valuable" collection.

One guy here posted a whole "truckload" of match worn jerseys and boots. That is a collection.

I have some match worn Croatia jerseys. That is much more worth.

It is hard to aquire match worn jersey from Barca if you are in Croatia.