New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My friend was in one official in the city. Either train station or near Placa. He didn't tell. They said they can't sell barca font. Just La Liga. Idiots.

P.S.
It was the Placa store.

Not sure why they “can’t” sell, they probably don’t have them in stock there. I’d try the Botiga store at Camp Nou, they should definitely have it.

DrIpaWho

Hi guys

any idea why there is no long sleeve away jersey in nike store? Is it by any chance in one of the shops in Barcelona? I am talking about the new yellow away jersey...la masia one :)

Also, what is your experience with prices comparing the store in Camp Nou vs Nike website. I can order a short sleeve Messi jersey for 105 Euros...would that be more expensive at camp nou?

Thanks!

Vilarrubi

Hi guys

any idea why there is no long sleeve away jersey in nike store? Is it by any chance in one of the shops in Barcelona? I am talking about the new yellow away jersey...la masia one :)

Also, what is your experience with prices comparing the store in Camp Nou vs Nike website. I can order a short sleeve Messi jersey for 105 Euros...would that be more expensive at camp nou?

Thanks!

Not sure about this tbh. If it doesn’t appear in the next couple of months on Nike.com then it will do on other websites.

Like last season away shirt in long sleeve is here on prodirect:

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/pro...l71rEcFAUw9M5H8bJlwzVhEpzZR8wRqAaAgLnEALw_wcB

So I’m sure it’ll be out soon. The store at Camp Nou is always full price for most of the season as is the Nike website, my mate paid 140 euros for a vapor third kit with Messi on the back last year :neutral:

I think your best bet is waiting for a website like kitbag to release all the shirts, they’re usually a bit cheaper too.

[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION] knows the best places/prices for shirts.

abbbs97

When will the 3rd kit be announced? I've seen some leaked photos of them but they were never officially announced.

JerseyAddict

Not sure about this tbh. If it doesn’t appear in the next couple of months on Nike.com then it will do on other websites.

Like last season away shirt in long sleeve is here on prodirect:

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/pro...l71rEcFAUw9M5H8bJlwzVhEpzZR8wRqAaAgLnEALw_wcB

So I’m sure it’ll be out soon. The store at Camp Nou is always full price for most of the season as is the Nike website, my mate paid 140 euros for a vapor third kit with Messi on the back last year :neutral:

I think your best bet is waiting for a website like kitbag to release all the shirts, they’re usually a bit cheaper too.

[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION] knows the best places/prices for shirts.

It will be on kitbag, fanatics, uksoccrrshop, prodirectsoccer etc soon
It is always a little break between SS and LS release. I don't get it.

At Nou Camp store there is everything but it is full price.
I gavepaid for SS match jersey with name and numbrr and gift box 170€

That same jersey was on websites 140$.

MouCamp store is great for rarities. Like specialpatches, UCL version etc.

Vilarrubi

It will be on kitbag, fanatics, uksoccrrshop, prodirectsoccer etc soon
It is always a little break between SS and LS release. I don't get it.

At Nou Camp store there is everything but it is full price.
I gavepaid for SS match jersey with name and numbrr and gift box 170€

That same jersey was on websites 140$.

MouCamp store is great for rarities. Like specialpatches, UCL version etc.

There you go [MENTION=25733]DrIpaWho[/MENTION]

Vilarrubi

I know we're on a PSG hate train atm, but this is a nice shirt:

6-psg-19-20-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Our shirts have been pretty boring recently, home kit is shit this season, away shirt is okay.. hopefully our third shirt makes up for them. Rumoured to look like this, taking inspiration from the 96-97 away shirt:

barcelona-19-20-third-kit-2.jpg

soul24rage

Our shirts have been pretty boring recently, home kit is shit this season, away shirt is okay.. hopefully our third shirt makes up for them. Rumoured to look like this, taking inspiration from the 96-97 away shirt:

I don't get why Nike can't make better kits. Even the concept ones are more beautiful than the current home jersey.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/02/3-amazing-nike-fc-barcelona-home-kit-concepts.html

That inspired 96-97 away shirt looks great as well.

Home of Barca Fans