New 2022-2023 Barca kits

abbbs97

Ugly shirt that will be led by an ugly coach. At least it fits the code huh.
Rakitic isn’t in the ad..please let this be a sign!!

gregorrin10

Seems like the Board decided our kits next season should accurately present the feeling around this club right now, to really present the shit it's in for all to see. Ugly, boring, dull. Makes sense, considering we're going into the 3rd and worst, and consequently hopefully last year under EV. Although with this Board still here for one more year after that, I wouldn't bet on EV not staying until 2021 too. This Board and EV, truly a match made in hell.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Seems like the Board decided our kits next season should accurately present the feeling around this club right now, to really present the shit it's in for all to see. Ugly, boring, dull. Makes sense, considering we're going into the 3rd and worst, and consequently hopefully last year under EV. Although with this Board still here for one more year after that, I wouldn't bet on EV not staying until 2021 too. This Board and EV, truly a match made in hell.

Preach brother.

Sorin

:puke::puke::puke:

Exact same reaction i had few months ago when it was first leaked. It's an abomination!

We are a complete and utter joke of a club from top to bottom.

eaman

I haven't liked any of the jerseys since 2015 but this is just too much. Have the club ever had a chequered design on any jersey before?

eaman

2011 was the nicest followed by 2015. Perfect amount of stripes. Not too many not little. Plus 2011 had that nice yellow collar

ebc_99

The special edition centenary half & half kit was my favourite, we had the same shorts and socks from that kit this year and I think we are due to go back to the half design hopefully.

eaman

The special edition centenary half & half kit was my favourite, we had the same shorts and socks from that kit this year and I think we are due to go back to the half design hopefully.

Ya that was nice and it was something similar in 2009 as well

Home of Barca Fans