New 2022-2023 Barca kits

ronniecro

this checquered is by far our ugliest kit ever. stripeless one from 2012 and horizontal striped one are almost equally horrible. my favourite one in recent times is from season 14-15

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The extent to which people like the shirt always changes after the season. It is no coincidence that our most cherished shirts (05/06, 08/09, 10/11, 14/15) are the ones from the CL winning seasons. If we win the CL next season (which we won’t, but if), we will like even this shirt.

Andresito

Staff member
Everyday I come to this forum with hope of reading one of these things:

1. Valverde sacked
2. Rakitic sold
3. Next season's kits are changed

Andresito

Staff member
How come our training kits are usually beautiful but match kits hideous?

nike-fc-barcelona-men-s-short-sleeve-football-top.jpg

FCBfan22

At least our players will look purple from distance.

Still can't believe they approved this kit. Tells you everything about our board.

Luis Suarez

[MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION] What does everyone think of the new design on de jong?

It's not the worst, right? The worst is the horizontal stripes/hoops design from 2015-2016 season. Absolutely hated that.

I think it will grow on you. Definitely not the worst. It was the natural progression in kit design (given the recent "modern" designs.) We're even getting the diagonal sash design as our away kit this year and the next.

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/previ...845326931/636x382_MP4_8170384618845326931.mp4

JerseyAddict

Well... It is anotch betterthan that horizontal one... But... I doesn't feel like Barça...

That 2012-13 home kit looked to me like an total blasphemy... No indication of stripes or half-half... Now I am used on it.

The thing is... When I have seen the new "squares" kit it was just next to croatian kit.

It was all like wtfffffff....

I will need a lot of time to accept this one.

Btw. We got a lot better than Juve did. That pink stripe. Wtf is that.

Home of Barca Fans