New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The home one gives me Levante and Crystal Palace feelings and the away one has two much gold around the collar and the sleeves.

gregorrin10

Well, it can't be worse that this season's home kit.

edit: actually both home and away look really tasty, might turn out be the best ones since 2014/15.

Last edited:

Sorin

Well, it can't be worse that this season's home kit.

edit: actually both home and away look really tasty, might turn out be the best ones since 2014/15.

Anything is better than the trash we have now. Don't see a reason to complain about these when they could be much, much worse, like the fruity one with Qatar foundation plastered across the chest, the one with the orizontal stripes and, again, this abomination we have this season. The kits for the next season are on a different level imo. They look nice.

Last edited:

LABarcaFan

I don't understand why we have to change the design of the kit every season? The other La Liga teams never do that. In my opinion, the 2014 kits are the best ever and we should keep them.
Home games we play always with red and blue kit, but when we are away, depending on the colors of the home team, we can use both the red & blue ( against teams with bright uniform colors like Real, Valencia, Sevilla e.t.c. ) and yellow and red ( against teams with darker home color kits ). I am attaching the two models of our kits from 2014.

2014 Barcelona Home and Away Kit.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't understand why we have to change the design of the kit every season? The other La Liga teams never do that. In my opinion, the 2014 kits are the best ever and we should keep them.
Home games we play always with red and blue kit, but when we are away, depending on the colors of the home team, we can use both the red & blue ( against teams with bright uniform colors like Real, Valencia, Sevilla e.t.c. ) and yellow and red ( against teams with darker home color kits ). I am attaching the two models of our kits from 2014.

View attachment 8756

Because having the same old/similar design every year will not help garner sales, which is important for any club.

Home of Barca Fans