New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Andresito

Staff member
I doubt Nike even has a designer anymore. They have a pallette of kit patterns which they randomize and add the club's colours to.

There are a bunch of nice concept kits Nike could at least take inspiration from.

Anyhow, I'd like to see a fully black third kit in the coming years, like 13/14 season.

JerseyAddict

Anyhow, I'd like to see a fully black third kit in the coming years, like 13/14 season.

I would pay a fortune for this one:
https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/08/fake-barcelona-18-19-third-kit.html

fake-barcelona-18-19-third-kit.html

Leo_Messi

Not sure if I am alone here but I would prefer some of the early and old-fashioned Barça shirts to reemerge. A stylish yet classic design never gets old.

Not a big "shirt man" (lol) at all but give me some retro designs over any of the more modern shirts that look like crap by large in comparison, if I am to be honest.

Talking about this (the design pattern):

1205a6038be7f434c57af38a844f1220.jpg

Score%20Draw%20Retro%20Barcelona%201982%20Home%20Shirt%20%20-%20BlueRedGold%20.jpg

barcelona-home-football-shirt-1974-s_34698_1.jpg

1208284126_extras_ladillos_1_0.jpg

Iconic. This is the real Barça shirt. Always will be.

------------

Of the more recent ones I prefer the 2008-09, 2009-10 and 2014-15 versions (home shirts). Of course the centenary shirts (home and away) were great as well.

Something like this would be great, if adopted one day.

KIT-BARCELONA-RETRO-MOBILE.png

JerseyAddict

Not sure if I am alone here but I would prefer some of the early and old-fashioned Barça shirts to reemerge. A stylish yet classic design never gets old.

Not a big "shirt man" (lol) at all but give me some retro designs over any of the more modern shirts that look like crap by large in comparison, if I am to be honest.

I am also fond of this 80s design. It has a "soul".

JerseyAddict

Unreal.

You ended up getting any of this years? What season was the last shirt you got?

From this season I'll for sure buy the away one and 4th one. I am waiting to find with Barça font.
And now they are so expensive... Tge prices will drop in january for sure.

From last season I have CDR Messi player, Iniesta last match boxed player, iniesta LS stadium, Rakitic (well he's cro isn't he) ss stadium and Pique LS away stadium... Almost got my hands on Messi away CL players but I have to stop buying 18-19 lol.

Vilarrubi

From this season I'll for sure buy the away one and 4th one. I am waiting to find with Barça font.
And now they are so expensive... Tge prices will drop in january for sure.

From last season I have CDR Messi player, Iniesta last match boxed player, iniesta LS stadium, Rakitic (well he's cro isn't he) ss stadium and Pique LS away stadium... Almost got my hands on Messi away CL players but I have to stop buying 18-19 lol.

Fuckin hell! Your name really is fitting. How many you got in total?

I haven't bought a Barca top for a couple of seasons now, I always wait til near the end of the season and the CL defeats put me off lol

ronniecro

lol guys,clearly chequered kit is miles better looking that all the examples above. for next year i expect circled pattern,or maybe plain white one,that would be hit surely

Home of Barca Fans