New 2022-2023 Barca kits

LABarcaFan

Interesting that Nike continues to recycle other kits

EE8xLXtWwAA1-7o

EE89Hy7W4AIPbR6

HOJE model, the left side one would be the perfect for Barcelona new kit. Where did you get them from?

LABarcaFan

Sorin. Can you tell me what year kit is on your avatar photo? I am graphic designer and to me, this is by far the best kit we have ever had. I would love it with red shorts, instead of blue.That is the the original Barcelona kit and should not change. NEVER.

raskolnikov

2016/17 was the last solid home kit.

I bought that one without Qatar on it at the time when it was available for the pre sponsor feel.
90's feeling when I wear it.

Andresito

Staff member
2016/17 was the last solid home kit.

I bought that one without Qatar on it at the time when it was available for the pre sponsor feel.
90's feeling when I wear it.

Got that one as well with Iniesta and the CWC badge.
Tbh I rarely see that kit with Qatar as sponsor whenever I'm in Barcelona.

Vilarrubi

That was actually the last decent shirt. 17/18 was poor, 18/19 nearly a copy of the previous season and this seasons Rakitic tribute shirt is shite lol next seasons doesn’t look too cracking either in the early photos.

Andresito

Staff member
That was actually the last decent shirt. 17/18 was poor, 18/19 nearly a copy of the previous season and this seasons Rakitic tribute shirt is shite lol next seasons doesn’t look too cracking either in the early photos.

But that away kit though :papaperez:

Birdy

This season's yellow kit was one of the few decent away kit since the Pep days.
The away kits have been dreadful for years: crazy colors like pink, magenta, light blue, turquoise, recycling themselves. Colors that don't match Barca. Unfortunately, this is coming up again next season, with a all black away kit (again a color that has nothing to do with Barca colours), and a horrible pinkish with green trim as 3rd.
And, in general, i notice that only when there is a yellow (not the electric green thing) away or 3rd, something decent is happening (like 08/09 away, like 15/16 away, like this season)

Now for the home kits, the story is better. There have been some decent kits recently: the last five years, of course 14/15 was top of the top, but i also liked 16/17, 18/19.
Next season's is decent again
17/18 was the worst by far the last 5 years, and if we stretch further back, the 12/13 'psg' one can only be worse.

Home of Barca Fans