Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: New 2018-19 Barca kits

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by LABarcaFan View Post
    I don't understand why we have to change the design of the kit every season? The other La Liga teams never do that. In my opinion, the 2014 kits are the best ever and we should keep them.
    Home games we play always with red and blue kit, but when we are away, depending on the colors of the home team, we can use both the red & blue ( against teams with bright uniform colors like Real, Valencia, Sevilla e.t.c. ) and yellow and red ( against teams with darker home color kits ). I am attaching the two models of our kits from 2014.

Attachment 8756
    Because having the same old/similar design every year will not help garner sales, which is important for any club.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Because having the same old/similar design every year will not help garner sales, which is important for any club.
    I guess that may be the only reason. You may be right. In Barca, everything is all about renvenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    With gradients it’s like 2012/13 and a 2011 vibe with the yellow collar. Not the best but not the worst.
    At the end of the day, it is not that important if the jerseys are good or not. It is more important who will wear them.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    I guess that may be the only reason. You may be right. In Barca, everything is all about renvenue.
    By no means just us, all clubs are like that.

A side note, by the way we are the only club that (I am aware of) consistently sets aside some money and donates it to an outside charity every year. In our case it is UNICEF and we have been giving them 1.5m euros every year since 2006 I believe.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

At the end of the day, it is not that important if the jerseys are good or not. It is more important who will wear them.
    Imagine having a dream kit being worn by Andre Gomea, Arda turan, douglas, denis suarez and rakitic.
    Between a rock and a hard place

Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    Imagine having a dream kit being worn by Andre Gomea, Arda turan, douglas, denis suarez and rakitic.
    This was pretty close... GOAT treble kit worn by the GOAT Douglas. No doubt in my mind that he was the key to the treble season.

#Siiiiiiiiuuuuu

This was pretty close... GOAT treble kit worn by the GOAT Douglas. No doubt in my mind that he was the key to the treble season.

I am not sure if you are serious about him, but for 2 years he had only 3 games, as a second sub to Dani Alves. By the way, this 2015 kit looks a lot better than the 2020/21 kit.

I am not sure if you are serious about him, but for 2 years he had only 3 games, as a second sub to Dani Alves. By the way, this 2015 kit looks a lot better than the 2020/21 kit.
    It was proven Douglas was in fact one of the biggest reasons for the treble. When he left we won exactly 0 trebles, let alone any CL's. You might say it's a coincidence, but I say it's the Douglas factor.

It was sarcasm bro lol Douglas became a meme for that very reason.
    #Siiiiiiiiuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    It was proven Douglas was in fact one of the biggest reasons for the treble. When he left we won exactly 0 trebles, let alone any CL's. You might say it's a coincidence, but I say it's the Douglas factor.
    I still can't get your words seriously.Sorry. The Douglas factor?!?!?!

It was sarcasm bro lol Douglas became a meme for that very reason.
    That was my first thought too.

home is ok - way better than this Croatia checker style...
    away.... well we need a reason why we are so bad away..

look, we even have a dress for the referee - that is just fair!
    If you observe something that does not make sense, remember: it's all about the dough!