Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1044

Thread: New 2020-2021 Barca kits

if only we had an amazing team to match the away kit. imagine the cool factor in destroying real 5-0 while we are in all black and them all white.

Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    if only we had an amazing team to match the away kit. imagine the cool factor in destroying real 5-0 while we are in all black and them all white.
    We play against real in home kit away.
    But this away kit is pure beauty, already ordered it

The kit looks nice. Not sure about the fit though. Is De Jong wearing an extra small?

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Those above are Liga font.

The CL/Copa font looks even better:

CL font is 1000 better than LaLiga

I hope on line store will sell them. With players version of jersey.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    CL font is 1000 better than LaLiga

I hope on line store will sell them. With players version of jersey.
    You got an expensive season ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    You got an expensive season ahead?
    Well, I count on some "christmas" sale ... If it is at lrast 20% I could pick up player versions of home and away. After that I always wait for "easter" time... Prices drop deep then so I can get more.

I would love to get at least 2 of each.

I got some luck with jerseys this season. The prices went down a lot. 70e for a players version were a jackpot.
    But my wife suspects unusual quantity of boxes with jerseys. So I have to take care of that first. Some sort of atacking point. LOL
    Last edited by JerseyAddict; 2nd August 2020 at 05:36 PM.

President of FC Barcelona
    I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a FdJ away kit, but that font is horrendous.

I have to find out if I can get the CL font anywhere here in Norway. The Norwegian Nike store don't even offer a customization option, so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    I was thinking about pulling the trigger on a FdJ away kit, but that font is horrendous.

I have to find out if I can get the CL font anywhere here in Norway. The Norwegian Nike store don't even offer a customization option, so lame.
    Here you go https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/p/CD4184-011

Orderded one myself on wednesday, still hasn't been shipped though.

Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post

Nike web shops are shit. In Croatia I can't get customization also. Their response to that was a lame "pre written" corporative shit.

I think it also against some EU policies about equal market.

But, thank God, now store.fcbArcelona.com is on line so the CL font is available. Before I had to order separate jersey and namesets and press it in shops in Croatia.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

Can safely say that this seasons checked shirt was a curse and we should never move away from horizontal stripes again.

Can safely say that this seasons checked shirt was a curse and we should never move away from horizontal stripes again.
    Agreed!

'Barcelona represents my philosophy, not just in their style of play, but how they form footballers. I love their football, it seduces me.'

Michel Platini, Uefa president

vertical? If so, yes, no other is what it takes to make Bar?a "great again" ...

New coach is great and all, but what we really need is some hard working guy like Kante in our shipping department. Ordered a kit 15 days ago, still hasn't been shipped. Shambles dawg.

It's not even orderable now https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/p/CD4184-011

Bartomeu ripped me off my money bruh.
    Last edited by Andresito; 20th August 2020 at 07:38 PM.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    New coach is great and all, but what we really need is some hard working guy like Kante in our shipping department. Ordered a kit 15 days ago, still hasn't been shipped. Shambles dawg.

It's not even orderable now https://store.fcbarcelona.com/en/p/CD4184-011

Bartomeu ripped me off my money bruh.
    I placed my order on July 31st and was shipped on August 12th. It is actually a good sign that they are out of stock right now, meaning they have been selling like hot cakes.

I hope you will receive yours soon.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!