New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Joan

Details of Eixample are the best part of it, for me at least. It's a fine design. But I don't fancy the color.

soul24rage

imo I don't like it. Always prefer stripes in a Barca Jersey. For me, I think this season's jersey is the best along with 09/10 and 14/15

Windhook

IMO looks good, but on the other hand this is FC Barcelona and leaving the stripes is insult to the traditions of this club. I hope the negative reaction from Cules worldwide would change their minds, although last year same shit happened with Juventus changing their logo.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Like who TF is making these calls on the jersey design on our end? Who honestly looked at that and thought, “Yeah, that’d be good look for our club...”?

That thing is a monstrosity, worse than the hoops. Keep our fucking home jersey traditional; y’all can play around with designs with the away jerseys but this is fucking hideous.

serghei

It's all about marketing. If the shirts are too similar from year to year, a lot of fans wouldn't buy the new shirt unless you make a huge signing. If you have Messi or Suarez shirt with the 18-19 season and the 19-20 shirt is almost identical, or with little differences, people would just keep the old shirt and save their money.

Considering the amount of money Nike pay us, which is a record in football IIRC, maybe we need to show some understanding here. It's quid pro quo.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans