New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I guess that may be the only reason. You may be right. In Barca, everything is all about renvenue.

By no means just us, all clubs are like that.

A side note, by the way we are the only club that (I am aware of) consistently sets aside some money and donates it to an outside charity every year. In our case it is UNICEF and we have been giving them 1.5m euros every year since 2006 I believe.

Vilarrubi

Imagine having a dream kit being worn by Andre Gomea, Arda turan, douglas, denis suarez and rakitic.

This was pretty close... GOAT treble kit worn by the GOAT Douglas. No doubt in my mind that he was the key to the treble season.

c5df746bb69e98a20334bfa97875cca8.jpg

LABarcaFan

This was pretty close... GOAT treble kit worn by the GOAT Douglas. No doubt in my mind that he was the key to the treble season.

c5df746bb69e98a20334bfa97875cca8.jpg

I am not sure if you are serious about him, but for 2 years he had only 3 games, as a second sub to Dani Alves. By the way, this 2015 kit looks a lot better than the 2020/21 kit.

Andresito

Staff member
I am not sure if you are serious about him, but for 2 years he had only 3 games, as a second sub to Dani Alves. By the way, this 2015 kit looks a lot better than the 2020/21 kit.

It was proven Douglas was in fact one of the biggest reasons for the treble. When he left we won exactly 0 trebles, let alone any CL's. You might say it's a coincidence, but I say it's the Douglas factor.

Vilarrubi

It was sarcasm bro lol Douglas became a meme for that very reason.

devo901

home is ok - way better than this Croatia checker style...
away.... well we need a reason why we are so bad away..

look, we even have a dress for the referee - that is just fair!

Home of Barca Fans