New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Saraqq

Wait wut...so Saraqq bought the kit thinking that that was a replica of the current season kit?

I was sure he thought he bought a replica of the 2018/2019 specualtive kit since those at least resemble one another.
It's obviously still a knock-off since the new season's kit coudln't be on sale anywhere.

This is supposed to be the new season's jersey:
barcelona-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

Friend,you are right!!!The new kit i bought is the prediction or knock off.I just want to know how does the new kit looks like.looks good,i think.I also will buy the authentic one when it is in market. lol......

Saraqq

Yes, I am talking about local re-sellers. They are selling it here in CRO with wrong patches to kids... it is horrific. Sell all you want but say it is knockoff. They act like it is a real thing. "straight from the factory" and that bullshit.

Agree.One of my bad experience.I bought the knock off at $120 cause the seller told me it is the real one..so ridiculous.There is a big price difference..So i just google the online site for cheap price when i want to buy the knock off.But not to ask someone who act the knock off as the real thing

Saraqq

Who have the coupon code on the Barcelona shop?The new season is coming soon,i want to buy some old season with cheap price

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seeing how Adidas are dishing out retro/vintage jerseys for all their clubs I wish Nike did the same and we got something similar to this.

B2bznNVCIAA1qKv.jpg

JerseyAddict

This is not made at all. It is computer graphic from some designer. I have seen a lot of similar designs for phone cases.

Home of Barca Fans