New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

Goalinn is a legit place and sometimes they have nice discounts but it takes them a LOOOONG time to ship.

LOL, what a bunch...

Facebook messenger Goalinn:
it is not the same.

E-MAIL Tradeinn Team – Customer service at Goalinn:
Thank you for contacting us.
We confirm you that the personalization for FCB home jersey 2018 2019 is made with OFFICIAL LA LIGA FONT.

Vilarrubi

Well... If my wife traces this post I will be grounded :D LOL

The jersey itself is 155e :(... Ad printing and box.

The store is expensive as hell. Prices are much higher than in other stores or at web.

Hahaha yeah the shirt prices are ridiculous.. haven’t bought one from there in a couple of years but my mate did I noticed they’ve gone up!

Iniesta last Barca shirt though... that shit is priceless. I always wanted a 14/15 player issue Xavi shirt after the treble but couldn’t find one anywhere.

JerseyAddict

Nice. Did you get it at our Botiga store or one of the official stores in Barcelona? So far I have not found any other places that print the player-issue numbers.

Actually my friend just did :)
this is a number printed in Nike 4floor store in central London. If you want I can check the address.

P_20181029_175357_1.jpg

Devils

fc-barcelona-grand-slam-polo-fPxcBm.jpg

Just saw this at the online Nike store.

Damn brehs, this is straight up FIRE. Over $100 for a shirt though SMH. I might pull the trigger though. Whew!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Football shirt prices are the biggest extortion un history lmao made in china for 80 cents sold for $100

This is how the likes of Nike, Adidas, Puma etc. get their kit sponsorship money back.

By the way, very few jerseys today are made in China nowadays. Vast majority of those are being made in Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.

Home of Barca Fans