New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Givenchy

i like the idea of paying homage to all our old kits but hgemngdngjfhfn thats bad.. time to leave Nike if this is the way its going

Horatio

You're welcome
1200px-PM5644.svg.png

JerseyAddict

So, just to add something new to this topic :)
Since it is a Black Friday week I was browsing thrue kitbag, pro direc, soccer box, uk soccer, goal in, unisport, nike etc etc...

my only conclusion is that Nike is really ***** us Barça fans with all that "exclusive" only in the megastore, player numbers, no UCL patches and all the things they can make up just to make a Barça fan hard to get real players version jersey.
There is no real fan shop on the Barça website. They redirect you at the Nike global website. It is total piece of **** for people from smaller countries.

on the other hand, Adidas made nice and easy webshop on RM webpage. They even have FUCKING WHITE FRIDAY 20% OFF. Look what kind of jersey you can get there. ADIZERO long sleeve with UCL patches and player version numbers.
I mean. This is IMPOSSIBLE to get even in Barça megastore. They don't sale long sleeve player version. I always wanted to buy long sleeve PIQUE players version jersey. I can only buy it on auction for a "small used car price".

Logged in from Croatia this is my option:

https://shop.realmadrid.com/stores/...ories=football-kits,shop-by-players,10-modric
Long sleeves, players version, all patches, player version number 112$

https://www.nike.com/hr/t/2018-19-fc-barcelona-vapor-match-home-football-shirt-DNTB9GNz

No player number, no patches, no long sleeves,
161$

FUCK YOU NIKE!
less, worse, for 50$ more.
FUCK YOU NIKE!

Messigician

So, just to add something new to this topic :)
Since it is a Black Friday week I was browsing thrue kitbag, pro direc, soccer box, uk soccer, goal in, unisport, nike etc etc...

my only conclusion is that Nike is really ***** us Barça fans with all that "exclusive" only in the megastore, player numbers, no UCL patches and all the things they can make up just to make a Barça fan hard to get real players version jersey.
There is no real fan shop on the Barça website. They redirect you at the Nike global website. It is total piece of **** for people from smaller countries.

on the other hand, Adidas made nice and easy webshop on RM webpage. They even have FUCKING WHITE FRIDAY 20% OFF. Look what kind of jersey you can get there. ADIZERO long sleeve with UCL patches and player version numbers.
I mean. This is IMPOSSIBLE to get even in Barça megastore. They don't sale long sleeve player version. I always wanted to buy long sleeve PIQUE players version jersey. I can only buy it on auction for a "small used car price".

Logged in from Croatia this is my option:

https://shop.realmadrid.com/stores/...ories=football-kits,shop-by-players,10-modric
Long sleeves, players version, all patches, player version number 112$

https://www.nike.com/hr/t/2018-19-fc-barcelona-vapor-match-home-football-shirt-DNTB9GNz

No player number, no patches, no long sleeves,
161$

FUCK YOU NIKE!
less, worse, for 50$ more.
FUCK YOU NIKE!

Careful people on here will say you're not a real fan of the club and you don't support the team because you're calling out blatant extortion

JerseyAddict

Careful people on here will say you're not a real fan of the club and you don't support the team because you're calling out blatant extortion

It is not that I don't support buying the real jersey. I do. because they are good quality and in a way you really do support your club if you buy real FCB products. I am no fan of fake ones.

I WANT TO BUY ORIGINAL but as you say some things are BLATANT EXTORTION. How can ADIDAS sell with all the patches and player version online at one place for LESS MONEY? In the meantime, Nike makes "special mystery" of getting UCL jersey, player version of numbers, this, that... pure shit.

They only give a chance for cheaters at ebay and amazon.

JerseyAddict

Nice. Did you get it at our Botiga store or one of the official stores in Barcelona? So far I have not found any other places that print the player-issue numbers.

Hello, so I just received this jersey... they printed number WITH HOLES. On a stadium jersey :lol::cheers:
So I reckon they do the same on vapor match jersey.
fanatics uk is the site. Arrived in CRO in 6 days.

Here is the pic
IMG_20181204_133127-little.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181204_133127-little.jpg
    IMG_20181204_133127-little.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans