New 2022-2023 Barca kits

DennyCrane

What's the difference between the vapor match and the stadium jersey ? Only this AeroSwift technology, whatever the hell that is ?

Alarcón

What's the difference between the vapor match and the stadium jersey ? Only this AeroSwift technology, whatever the hell that is ?

Authentic is supposed to be exactly like the players wear it. As far as I'm concerned, there is practically no difference for the usual fan. I bought an authentic Germany shirt a few weeks ago and sent it right back, I couldn't tell any difference between the authentic one and a stadium one right next to it and moreover, it was far too tight for my liking, so it didn't justify spending €50 extra. My only concern is that the colours are brighter on the stadium one but I think that's just Nike making it look like they're different on their website.

DennyCrane

Authentic is supposed to be exactly like the players wear it. As far as I'm concerned, there is practically no difference for the usual fan. I bought an authentic Germany shirt a few weeks ago and sent it right back, I couldn't tell any difference between the authentic one and a stadium one right next to it and moreover, it was far too tight for my liking, so it didn't justify spending €50 extra. My only concern is that the colours are brighter on the stadium one but I think that's just Nike making it look like they're different on their website.

Thanks ! I'm also wondering about the colours; just looked through NIKE shop and seen several jerseys where the stadium one is brighter than the match one. Really wonder whether that's just for easier browsing or whether the colours are indeed different. Maybe someone can shed some light on this ?

Pablo Escobar

100 pounds ftw, this is kinda exaggerated, I honestly would wait cause I bought the 2014/15 authentic at a sale in February and got it at replica price but in this case I would end up with the sponsor again and if they put it back, I bet they will sell these ones very expensive later on...

The problem is after I bought the authentic, can't go back to the odd looking replicas that aren't cheap themselves anyway.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Looks great. Going to get that one.

Edit: Quick question: I am 1,78m tall and weigh about 68kg, so rather thin. Do you think I should take size s or m with the stadium jersey? Has been a while since I have bought a jersey.

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

Thai replica?
I wouldn't wear fakes, just go out with an older one and that's it, or simply get a cheaper training shirt or a cotton one with the badge on the chest.

Alarcón

Edit: Quick question: I am 1,78m tall and weigh about 68kg, so rather thin. Do you think I should take size s or m with the stadium jersey? Has been a while since I have bought a jersey.

Depends on how you like to wear it. I'm 1'80m and 72kg and I always buy S, everything above that is too large for my taste.

barcanuck

Love the kit. Ordering meself my first Jersey since Qatar has been sponsor. So clean and old school this is the best one yet.

Pablo Escobar

I loved the kits in 04/05 just like 03/04 or 05/06 that had grana shirts for the first time and back then was when I started to buy all the shirts every year and was extremely disappointing when they first wore the Unicef against Levski.

MessiDinho10

My problem as well. Haven't bought a kit in a while, but I will buy this one. 1.81 cm/67 kg. The size guides on the Nike website aren't helping either.

Home of Barca Fans