New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Messigician

This is how the likes of Nike, Adidas, Puma etc. get their kit sponsorship money back.

By the way, very few jerseys today are made in China nowadays. Vast majority of those are being made in Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries.

I know but people are stil suckers for buying them. Your point about other Asian countries just shows that even china has gotten too expensive for them so they search for countries with even cheaper working conditions and labour to outsource factories.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know but people are stil suckers for buying them. Your point about other Asian countries just shows that even china has gotten too expensive for them so they search for countries with even cheaper working conditions and labour to outsource factories.

People who shell out money to buy official, legit albeit expensive jerseys are suckers? Much better than those who buy knock-off jerseys and those who offer zero financial support to the club they allegedly support.

Of course the kit manufacturers are making huge profit from selling those. Again this is how they get their money back and make profit. If everyone stops buying official jerseys then these kit makers would not be bidding the kind of money they are giving to the clubs now, certainly not upward 100m per year like what we and Real Madrid will be getting. This is a significant part of any club’s revenues so without it you will see adverse effect that will harm the clubs financially which will have direct knock-on effect on sporting part of the club.

I know this is a topic that you don’t care about but don’t make yourself a fool please by calling those who spend their hard-earned money buying official jerseys and supporting the club they love financially suckers.

Last edited:

Joan

People who shell out money to buy official, legit albeit expensive jerseys are suckers? Much better than those who buy knock-off jerseys and those who offer zero financial support to the club they allegedly support.

Of course the kit manufacturers are making huge profit from selling those. Again this is how they get their money back and make profit. If everyone stops buying official jerseys then these kit makers would not be bidding the kind of money they are giving to the clubs now, certainly not upward 100m per year like what we and Real Madrid will be getting. This is a significant part of any club’s revenues so without it you will see adverse effect that will harm the clubs financially which will have direct knock-on effect on sporting part of the club.

I know this is a topic that you don’t care about but don’t make yourself a fool please by calling those who spend their hard-earned money buying official jerseys and supporting the club they love financially suckers.

Aye. They're ripping us off, but I feel that's one of the few ways a foreign fan like me can truly help support the club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Aye. They're ripping us off, but I feel that's one of the few ways a foreign fan like me can truly help support the club.

Yup. There are only four ways in my opinion to financially support a club for foreign fans like us:

(1) Buy officially licensed merchandise.
(2) Go to the stadium to watch games in person and spend money inside the stadium (whether it is buying merchandise, doing tours or spending money on the concession stands).
(3) Watch games through official channels (whether it is TV or streaming).
(4) Become a member of the club.

It is tough and not for everyone (by no means am I saying those who choose not to do the above are less of a fan than those who do, of course you are a fan as long as you support a club and are emotionally attached to it) but I personally think it is important for me to support the club financially so I try my best to do it.

Messigician

Actually if no one bought the shirts then money wouldn't be impacting the modern game so much.

Barcelona didn't even have a kit sponsor until 2008. Ckubs make plenty of money it is the companies like Nike who profit the most from these ventures.

I think we have two very different outlooks on what a fool is but you're entitled to your opinion I'm not going to comment on it

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Actually if no one bought the shirts then money wouldn't be impacting the modern game so much.

Barcelona didn't even have a kit sponsor until 2008. Ckubs make plenty of money it is the companies like Nike who profit the most from these ventures.

I think we have two very different outlooks on what a fool is but you're entitled to your opinion I'm not going to comment on it

The core of every professional and competitive sport today is centered around money. I understand where you are coming from but we passed the point of no return a long time ago. Without money there is nothing. Players will not come and play for free. You won’t even have a professional team to speak of.

I support FC Imagination by the way and everything is completely free. All the games are played in my brain imaginably and they win every single time.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Look at the back. No stripes?

Ahh, I didn’t notice that. Interesting. If this was a couple of years ago I would have said this was probably intended for the CL games as UEFA required some sort of blank back for those jerseys that have stripes. However UEFA changed their rules for CL jerseys and now require a cut-out square as opposed to be a blank, completely stripe-less back like this so this one would not work for the CL.

Honestly no idea what this is for. Perhaps just a cheaper version of the fan’s replica?

Vilarrubi

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Just a general question and I am posting this where I think relevant to get the proper help.

So I was planning on getting a Busi jersey this season. Want the home one but with long sleeves but here is the rub: I really want the Champions League patches on it. I have plenty of jerseys with La Liga and with this one, I want it with the CL patches. I haven't found any places online who are selling them. Is my best bet buying a normal LS Busi jersey with the La Liga patches on them, buy the CL patches separately and then take it to a store to have them put in on properly? Won't the Beko patch get in the way?

Any help/links would be much appreciated, thanks!

JerseyAddict

If it is LS for long sleeve it is with the laliga patch stitched on. I don't know how to pull it off

If you are lucky you maybe can get a jersey without any sleeve patch. I have one with no patches on the sleeves. Just Beko. Bought in Nike London. The Beko will not get in the way. UCL patches are on the other shoulder.
Btw. I understand you want original. Then don't buy patches from China. They are in different color. I can tell. I have original players LaLiga patch and the Chinese one. Colors are off.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans