New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The 13/14 away Senyera kit was supposed to be our eternal 3rd kit but Nike wanted to make more money each season so...

Devils

Not kit related but our new suit sponsor.

Incredible fashion FFS. We'll be looking great next season!

[tw]1019249979188301829[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ahhh, perhaps I am too old but their suits seem to be more on the hippie side with very narrow and slim-fit and above all short pant-legs.

I still prefer the classic style.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some people on social media believe this will be our 3rd kit, but this is just a model created by someone else. Our 3rd kit will be a bit similar to the Roma copy kit we had lol. I'd love this though. Looks amazing.

This with Coutinho 14 at the back. Would buy instantly.

DjnyGNEXcAMfN_u.jpg:large

Vilarrubi

Some people on social media believe this will be our 3rd kit, but this is just a model created by someone else. Our 3rd kit will be a bit similar to the Roma copy kit we had lol. I'd love this though. Looks amazing.

Wowzers... no reason why it couldn’t be like that either we’ve had all black kit before, just Nike designers seem lazy. I do like our kits this season though tbh.

Joan

Somebody send this to Nike. Great.

Hated last season's third kit. How do you choose such color?

Might buy Malcom's jersey. :blush:

Devils

Expectations

vs

The inevitable reality:

[tw]1025461415946190849[/tw]

The leaked 3rd kit apparently.

Lmao. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If that is our third kit, I would be surprised if we manage to sell more than 10 of those globally.

Nike seems to be not wanting to make any money. Stupid.

Home of Barca Fans