New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

If there is some interest for folks from Croatia, Barca 2017 kids kit set with no QA logo is for 20€ in Nike Outlet.

JerseyAddict

[tw]1013693928388943878[/tw]

Check out Barça 2nd kit in 2006 and 2015. Even 2009 is real yellow, not fluorescent like this but still simmilar.

So. In my opinion, this year, with this jersey, UCL IS OURS :) Yes, you read it well, here, first. It is coming home hehehehe

Vilarrubi

Check out Barça 2nd kit in 2006 and 2015. Even 2009 is real yellow, not fluorescent like this but still simmilar.

So. In my opinion, this year, with this jersey, UCL IS OURS :) Yes, you read it well, here, first. It is coming home hehehehe

I told my mate the exact same thing.. ;)

I think you and me are probably most into the shirts in this whole forum.. (Can guess by your name) :lol:

Will be purchasing this one for sure Vapor... prefer it to the Home shirt but still like that too!

Joan

I think you and me are probably most into the shirts in this whole forum.. (Can guess by your name) :lol:

Will be purchasing this one for sure Vapor... prefer it to the Home shirt but still like that too!

Well guys, what about our 2006-07 shirt? Doesn't that ruin your prediction?

Love it, nontheless.

JerseyAddict

I will buy home for sure... Cause it was on Iniestas last game. This one I will wait for april and discounts.

Vilarrubi

I will buy home for sure... Cause it was on Iniestas last game. This one I will wait for april and discounts.

Sounds good!

I don’t think they’re charging for names and players on the back on Nike.com which makes it a little easier on the wallet, only a little though lol

JerseyAddict

Sounds good!

I don’t think they’re charging for names and players on the back on Nike.com which makes it a little easier on the wallet, only a little though lol
I can buy only from Nike.hr

They only sell tto country you are from. I had a looong discusion with their customs service.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
That was our 3rd shirt ;) back then we took the away shirt from the previous season and used it as our 3rd shirt.

Always used to like it that we did that!

I remember the ridicule that teams used to get by releasing 3 kits a year

Home of Barca Fans