New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

You mean Sociedad? If so that means the new kit will be released next week?

Yes, Sociedad.

But I don't know it. I am guessing. It seems like a smart thing to do. And they did it last year wirh Totti. The jersey was a pure golddiger.

But Barca and Nike are always late.

JerseyAddict

I am so fuckin mad at Nike. IDIOTS
They offer player printing for almost all EU countries but for CRO NO. I called customer service, wrote e-mails, online chat, no one can make available for us from CRO to order a jersey with the print. I am located 20 km from Slovenian border but I can't order print and they can. Now I will miss out Iniesta "infinity" jersey... my fav players. later they will be sold on eBay for pure gold. I am in the same union as the others but I am treated like a different "planet".

So the stupid Nike policy is that if you are from one country you can't order on another countries site to be delivered to yours. Idiots. And I got tons of "corporate" bullshit about making all in regard to customers and etc... I want to spend money and they don't want it. :rolleyes:

JerseyAddict

You mean Sociedad? If so that means the new kit will be released next week?

So it is true. The new kit will be presented this saturday.
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20180516/443622682488/camiseta-barca-nike.html

[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] new will have 10 blue stripes and 10 grana in honor of the 10 districts of Barcelona. [/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]The new kits will be on sale next Saturday at [FONT=source_serif_pro_bold]FCBotiga del Camp Nou[/FONT] and authorized establishments.[/FONT]

Professor Chaos

barcelona-18-19-home-kit-2.jpg

Shirt's sleeves should be navy too. Just like in the late '90. Then this kit would be almost perfect.

behindbrowneyes

Wait what? Shorts and socks will have a darker color? Looks bit weird. Would've preferred the whole kit being darker, but it's just a matter of accustoming I guess.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Very nice, came out better than I expected. Dig the dark shorts and socks.

Ordering mine as soon as it is released.

Home of Barca Fans