New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Vilarrubi

Where can I find long sleeve players version of jersey? Even on official website there is only shorts leeve.

http://m.nike.com/si/en_gb/pd/2016-...ome-football-shirt/pid-11187803/pgid-11834088

and to add up... How can I order from Asian store to Croatia EU?

http://www.fcbarcelonastoreasia.com...ct=FC+Barcelona+Home+Authentic+Jersey+2016/17

They don't sell a long sleeve player version to the public that I know of. It makes sense really.. the market for it would be pretty small. But annoying for collectors like yourself.

JerseyAddict

Yes. Realy stupid. Plus it would be ace to have it because Chinese don't produce players versions of long sleeve. So you can be sure it is a original. With short sleeves there is always some benefit of a doubt.

And realy bad for Asian Nike not to deliver to EU cause they havr sponsorless vapor match.

Sepuldinho

Where can I find long sleeve players version of jersey? Even on official website there is only shorts leeve.

http://m.nike.com/si/en_gb/pd/2016-...ome-football-shirt/pid-11187803/pgid-11834088

and to add up... How can I order from Asian store to Croatia EU?

http://www.fcbarcelonastoreasia.com/stores/products/product.aspx?catid=4348&productid=17399&product=FC+Barcelona+Home+Authentic+Jersey+2016%2f17

Its pricey. Someone is selling it (player version) here for around 190 usd liga version. Cl is rare, unless u DIY the kit, remove the beko on the sleeve and apply CL patches.
If ur looking for the authenyic version of CL SS kit. Just order from nike UK or any EU Nike.

Kitbag is kinda cheap too for non cl authentic kit.

JerseyAddict

Well... To be fair I am loosing confidence in Ebay and Amazon and likes to get authentics... Keen to buy... Oficial stores are realy now only reliable. Everything is flooded with fakes.

Sepuldinho

Well... To be fair I am loosing confidence in Ebay and Amazon and likes to get authentics... Keen to buy... Oficial stores are realy now only reliable. Everything is flooded with fakes.

its kinda easy to check for authentic imo. ask for the small tag inside the shirt. then simply google it. i bought this season authentic kit with sponsor, liga patch, cwc and suarez printing on ebay 50pound shipped. will post some pics once the item arrived next week

JerseyAddict

its kinda easy to check for authentic imo. ask for the small tag inside the shirt. then simply google it. i bought this season authentic kit with sponsor, liga patch, cwc and suarez printing on ebay 50pound shipped. will post some pics once the item arrived next week

Yes. Mostyl they don't respond when I ask about the numbers and tags... Big problem/solution is when I agree about the price/shipping and then seller from USA/EU sends me data for payment for China/Thailand. Why you claim you are from USA and you have China payment data...

Your catch is something I would sign ASAP. You have found a great deal. :)

EDIT: nice article:
http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-spot...er-store-and-jersey-/10000000020660024/g.html

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Got this one on sale :) BEAUTIFULL!!!

fc-barcelona-sportswear-authentic-n98-track-jacket.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
kitbag.com has some of our 16/17 season items marked with a discount of up to 50%, take advantage of it guys.

It remains one of my favorite sites to order stuff from, legit and free shipping.

Sepuldinho

kitbag.com has some of our 16/17 season items marked with a discount of up to 50%, take advantage of it guys.

It remains one of my favorite sites to order stuff from, legit and free shipping.

Refreshing that site everyday hoping for a restock of our away kit long sleeve version size M. Do they usually restock their stuff?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Refreshing that site everyday hoping for a restock of our away kit long sleeve version size M. Do they usually restock their stuff?

I am not 100% sure but I don't so, certainly not with 16/17 season items right now since the season is winding down and they probably have no reason to restock. You can always check www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk later on, even next season for this item.

Good luck finding it!

JerseyAddict

You can always check Sportvision summer sale if they work in Slovenia (they are from Serbia). They have big discounts twice a year.

JerseyAddict

One more Q abot vapor match jersey.
I noticed when they startedx selling 2016-2017 jersey in Barca Megastore it was packed in cardbox. It was clear on the movie at FCBsite.

Is it a standard or just in FCB stadium Megastore?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One more Q abot vapor match jersey.
I noticed when they startedx selling 2016-2017 jersey in Barca Megastore it was packed in cardbox. It was clear on the movie at FCBsite.

Is it a standard or just in FCB stadium Megastore?

I think the one with a box is only available in FCBotiga stores, otherwise the 16/17 vapor/authentic jersey is widely available but just not with a box.

Home of Barca Fans