New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Vilarrubi

so u keep urs sponsorless for this season? i got 2x home 1x away 1x third & 2x GK kits. still in dilemma, to print the sponsor or not? the sponsor is kinda cheap, 7 usd per pcs here.

Woah quite a collection!!

Yeah I've just got the Home player issue with MESSI 10, sponsorless other than the Beko on the sleeve and UNICEF on the back which they all come with.

Im not too keen on the Qatar Airways sponsor.. plus I've got our 14/15 Home shirt with it on

Plus we probably won't see a Sponsorless Barca shirt for a while now, because we have a new sponsor Rakuten for next season already. The only reason we had no sponsor was because they didn't have a contract for a couple of months.
The sponsorless shirt takes me back to the times when we didn't have any from 2006 backwards. :D

Sepuldinho

Woah quite a collection!!

Yeah I've just got the Home player issue with MESSI 10, sponsorless other than the Beko on the sleeve and UNICEF on the back which they all come with.

Im not too keen on the Qatar Airways sponsor.. plus I've got our 14/15 Home shirt with it on

Plus we probably won't see a Sponsorless Barca shirt for a while now, because we have a new sponsor Rakuten for next season already. The only reason we had no sponsor was because they didn't have a contract for a couple of months.
The sponsorless shirt takes me back to the times when we didn't have any from 2006 backwards. :D

im abit worried about this year nike sizing. used to be a good fit with M, now its kinda too loose for me and i tried S which is too tight for my liking. guess i need a M match shirt. going to sell my replicas and go for match shirt for this year.

thanks! guess i will print only 1 or 2 sponsor maybe on LS home kit, and 1 MATS kit. it would be nice if i can get the CL version soon. saving for 2006-2010 away kit too.

finally my messi 15/16 is complete.

nN9AQIT.jpg

bought the kits for 23$ each and nns for 12$ each. :p

Last edited:

Nucky

I just found on slovenian page they have in their offer 1982 retro kit of Barca. Also on other slovenian site I found some guy selling original kit from 1992 when we won our first european cup. Wich one should I get? Since 1982 kit is 44€ and 1992 is 25€ I was thinking of buying both.

JerseyAddict

I just found on slovenian page they have in their offer 1982 retro kit of Barca. Also on other slovenian site I found some guy selling original kit from 1992 when we won our first european cup. Wich one should I get? Since 1982 kit is 44€ and 1992 is 25€ I was thinking of buying both.

Original 1992 for 25E ? That is a steal. Remakes are more expensive. I am on the watch for those 1992 Koeman and 1992-1995 Romario.

Nucky

Original 1992 for 25E ? That is a steal. Remakes are more expensive. I am on the watch for those 1992 Koeman and 1992-1995 Romario.

Accoriding to his description he got the kit as gift few years ago and now wants to sell it. We have this really cool page in Slovenia wich is similar to ebay where people are selling all kind of stuff. I bough 2 Barca kits from that site. 12/13 original home kit for 25€ and 14/15 home kit for 35€. Yesterday I found a guy who is selling Luis Enrique home and away kit from 99/00 season + Barca scarf for 10€. If he still has that 1992 kit when the paycheck comes it's mine ;)

Sepuldinho

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/barcelona-strike-woven-track-jacket---black/182318

kitbag is cheaper but i prefer N98 jacket, cheaper but looks identical

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/barcelona-authentic-n98-track-jacket---black/182259

Crying a river of rage! :suarez1:

correction, available for all european nike sites. im going to buy the replica CL version. got authentic la liga version already

Nucky

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/barcelona-strike-woven-track-jacket---black/182318

kitbag is cheaper but i prefer N98 jacket, cheaper but looks identical

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/en/product/barcelona-authentic-n98-track-jacket---black/182259

correction, available for all european nike sites. im going to buy the replica CL version. got authentic la liga version already

I'm getting that jacket from the second link in about 2 weeks from now for 45€. :D

Home of Barca Fans