User Tag List

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: New 2018-19 Barca kits

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Yes. All stores and online vendors I am aware of are still selling our 1st and 2nd kits without sponsor print at this time.
    Good. Hopefully local seller will bring some too.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw our first kit yesterday, looks awesome without sponsor. Only price bothers me, it is very expensive here in Croatia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's expensive everywhere, especially the authentic version, sometimes I really take a moment and think then laugh... what cheeky scam this is bros... and we can't do anything bout it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't really know where to post this, but what kit numbers will our new signings be wearing next season? And what number changes can we see in a few weeks time? I guess Aleix Vidal (2, Douglas will leave), Sergi Roberto (6), Sergi Samper (26), Lucas Digne (21), Samuel Umtiti (22), André Gomes (15), Denis Suárez (19) and our new striker (16). What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guaporta View Post
    Don't really know where to post this, but what kit numbers will our new signings be wearing next season? And what number changes can we see in a few weeks time? I guess Aleix Vidal (2, Douglas will leave), Sergi Roberto (6), Sergi Samper (26), Lucas Digne (21), Samuel Umtiti (22), André Gomes (15), Denis Suárez (19) and our new striker (16). What do you guys think?
    Actually I think it will be

Denis (6) Digne (21) Umtiti (22) Gomes(15) Samper(16)(if he stays) (19) new Striker.

Vidal (2)? assuming he lets Umtiti have the 22. Douglas could be sold which frees up the 2, and Verm could be sold as well which frees up the 23.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Guaporta View Post
    Numbers for 1st team go from 1 to 25(1, 13 and 25 for gk's), so Samper wouldn't be able to wear 26. Douglas won't leave, at most he'll stay unregistered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna be very poor in August

Just bought this
    http://store.nike.com/si/en_gb/pd/fc.../pgid-11403119

And this
    http://store.nike.com/si/en_gb/pd/20.../pgid-11455096

And I ordered this
    http://store.nike.com/si/en_gb/pd/20.../pgid-11374732

If you see me on the street begging for money, please be so kind and give a € or two for food

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Monday it might be the case for me if I buy the home kit authentic...

You bought the authentic shorts ( hmm, why are they "Third", aren't they just Home? ) but the replica shirt?

Dude, I totally f* hate this Nike Store shit, not only other teams with Nike still have their own store, but back when we had it it took quite some time till they started delivering world wide so that I could spend ma money on the club I love :Messi:, everything went back to 0 when moved to Nike Store, since now there actually is a wider Nike Store, things seemed OK, except for the fact they want to charge about 30% more than they do in other places and prices are always full with no discounts for older stuff! In UK you can get an authentic for 100 quid but equivalent for me it would be about 130-135 quid + shipping makes it at least 150 FFS!
    I only managed an order from FarcaShop.com in 2008, after waiting like 5 years, when we ordered about 20 shirts more of us to split the delivery charges and already in April-May because the season was not so successful they sold them pretty cheap, got a Puyol 5 for about 25 Euro's something that doesn't happen often, too bad it's just too large now for me, so it's just for collection.
    Its good there are other stores that sell but never everything as our stores did, still want to sell some old shirts so that I could save money for this years authentic before they add the Sponsor, totally like this years shirt and I am so tempted to have one with printing, maybe an away with Suarez and a Home Replica with Messi later when there are gonna be some sales.
    Last edited by Pablo Escobar; 4th August 2016 at 12:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the shorts and traning kit in our local sport shop.. I only ordered the kit from Barca megastore.. Don't know why the are third, I just found the picture on Mega Store..

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But why the authentic shorts and replica shirt and not the other way around?

Authentic shorts cost as much as the replica shirt.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Egert View Post
    Great that I ordered mine without this...

i ordered that one with the sponsorQATAR will be Barca's kit sposnor again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    But why the authentic shorts and replica shirt and not the other way around?

Authentic shorts cost as much as the replica shirt.
    Now I see I fucked up.. The shorts are replica, since they costed like 30€ and the traning shirt was 40€..

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I was just wondering because I was getting ready to ask about them, see the authentic shorts are similar to Nike tennis shorts, you have to get them at the exact size they fit cause they can't be tied up like the replicas and with my experience with the tennis shorts I use, I have to get an Size Small because anything else falls off my butt, S is something like 32'' equivalent to jeans which means anything over Size Medium is huge oversize.
    Last edited by Pablo Escobar; 6th August 2016 at 10:52 PM.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time with the team playing with the new 2nd kit, have to say like it less in action. I find it too dark with too little in the way of contrast - plus, the bright pink socks just doesn't work. I think had the side pink piping been a bit wider, might've looked better.

This salmon kit had unusual color combination but the contrasting design worked better

By contrast, too much dark blue

Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually liked it more after seeing them play in it.