New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Sepuldinho

I think so. Quatar is still a sponsor.

Here in Croatia in shops I found sponsorless first kit.

in my country mostly is sponsorless. but they are selling the 1 with Qatar airways at the same price too. since i got the home and away kit sponsorless, i will buy the third without sponsor too. but the third kit fonts color kinda bother me, swoosh, unicef is black but the nns is yellow ffs. :facepalm1:

JerseyAddict

I dont know is there an option to buy 3rd kit sponsorless? And yes, fonts colours on 3rd are WTF? Quatar is dark purple, Unicef is black and Players are yellow. Somebosy could realy ask the designer is he colorblind or what.

Saraqq

My third kit with sponsor,actually,not so bad.But i prefer the sponsorless,but the seller sent me the wrong one:(
dq0cIbv.jpg

Pablo Escobar

My third kit with sponsor,actually,not so bad.But i prefer the sponsorless,but the seller sent me the wrong one:(
dq0cIbv.jpg

3rd Kits are sold since November 1, where did you find a seller with a sponsorless version?

Each way, I got myself this but I'm still waiting for the order:

barcelona-2016-2017-mes-que-un-club-core.jpg

I actually wanted the purple version but I couldn't find it anymore and the red was on sale anyway...

I am also interested in getting last years as I missed it and I think it looks cool:

mllAW7JjNtthKnqVQlpc2WA.jpg

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

Has anyone tried Black Friday sale today? I was redirected to NIKE Barca store... OK. I placed order, etc etc. and at the very end they asked for promotional code. Iti s NOT subtracted from billing price so I am like... is the code subtracted or what...

Their website says:
If the promo code entered is valid, your order total will immediately reflect the discount. If you entered a valid promo code, but a discount was not applied, be sure to review the promo code terms and conditions to ensure the code is valid for the specific item(s) in your order. Promo codes may exclude specific items.

for people that ask themselves what code:
http://help-es-eu.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/xmas16/a_id/67382/p/5591

Last edited:

Sepuldinho

Has anyone tried Black Friday sale today? I was redirected to NIKE Barca store... OK. I placed order, etc etc. and at the very end they asked for promotional code. Iti s NOT subtracted from billing price so I am like... is the code subtracted or what...

Their website says:
If the promo code entered is valid, your order total will immediately reflect the discount. If you entered a valid promo code, but a discount was not applied, be sure to review the promo code terms and conditions to ensure the code is valid for the specific item(s) in your order. Promo codes may exclude specific items.

kitbag.com

i ordered mine. third kit without sponsor + suarez

complete set sponsorless for this season. yay!

will post some pics later

Saraqq

Their website says:

Soccer777.biz

I bought the Barcelona red hoody and Barcelona soccer pant.the seller offered me a free Barcelona blue POLO shirt

Great

Saraqq

3rd Kits are sold since November 1, where did you find a seller with a sponsorless version?

Each way, I got myself this but I'm still waiting for the order:

barcelona-2016-2017-mes-que-un-club-core.jpg

I actually wanted the purple version but I couldn't find it anymore and the red was on sale anyway...

I am also interested in getting last years as I missed it and I think it looks cool:

mllAW7JjNtthKnqVQlpc2WA.jpg

That's why i got the one with sponsor.I also bought the red hoody in the Black Friday.can't wait for it

Home of Barca Fans