New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

I expect price drop now when it is sponsored jersey in sale. YOu com i nand say, well how much do YOU pay ME to advertise YOU? :)

F

Flavia

CoMpLyhWcAA2LBn.jpg:large

I liked this travel shirt. Wonder if it'll be sold.

Pablo Escobar

Almost for sure they will.

Honestly I don't like the bright red and blue of this year, we're not Basel, we're Barca :D.

It's Azulgrana, not Azulroja. :messi:

Pablo Escobar

29.99€
WAS: 30.00€
SAVE 0.01€

:lol:

Actually, I would've probably got one if it wasn't for the bright red :p.

Even so, I might make an exception just to add to the collection, just for a 2002-03 Home today from eBay, still looking to find a 2003-04 Home for now and I really can't find one especially cause of the size.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
29.99€
WAS: 30.00€
SAVE 0.01€

:lol:

Actually, I would've probably got one if it wasn't for the bright red :p.

Even so, I might make an exception just to add to the collection, just for a 2002-03 Home today from eBay, still looking to find a 2003-04 Home for now and I really can't find one especially cause of the size.

I am seeing a list pice of 35.05 euros and the sales price being 32.42 euros? :thinking:

Pablo Escobar

Guys what size should I order?
I am 190 cm long and I weigh around 90 kg.

I am ~1.89 and 80 kg but ideal 76-78, replica stuff is always M, they're baggy stuff, man.

My only authentic "player issue" from 2014/15 is L and is just fine too, i would've bought an M though but the shirt is very well done and it went perfect.

If you're referring to the travel shirt above, i'd say L will be safe considering your weight, the shirt length is usually always the same, the width varies...

Home of Barca Fans