New 2022-2023 Barca kits

Sepuldinho

I think it's a matter of perception, I think these tee's are actually noise material whilst all the Adidas Cotton Tees I see in store are meh at most, same goes for pretty much everything they sell.
I can say I am quite disappointed in what that company offers, would easily place behind Puma when it comes quality of clothing including pro'er stuff such as the Authentic Footie Shirts. I actually have some Puma Tee's with Ferrari and their much better than what I saw Adidas sells.

i have spain wc 2010 tees and i can still wear it today tbh. i bought barca nike tees almost every year and i have none that i can use for more than a year. their kits & polo material is ok but their tees is quite shite to be honest.

Nucky

HEHE. Well choose two. As you have only two kidneys. HEHE

The sad fact is that jerseys now tend to cost 100+ EURO. That is an insane ammount for some people. And when you think about which players you want it is like... OMG. At least it is my problem with this (wife, kid, paycheck and life expences)

I will only buy one since I need the second kidney to live :D It will probably be Iniesta.

Pablo Escobar

i have spain wc 2010 tees and i can still wear it today tbh. i bought barca nike tees almost every year and i have none that i can use for more than a year. their kits & polo material is ok but their tees is quite shite to be honest.

I don't know which 2010 Spain tee, but for example, I have a no-name 7€ Tri Campions Tee from 2009 ( sold on our site but wasn't Nike ) which is still in good condition despite wearing it for a few years with pride but it's a basic shirt with no special material.
These tee's seem to have very soft pleasant material, which indeed might not be very durable if you wash them frequently, I only use Manual 20C or Quick 30C ( sometimes Delicates 30C which is double the time of quick ) and only use liquid detergent to preserve them but I am not particularly interested in keeping one for 10 years as much as having a good model that feels good, quality baumwolle clothes don't necessarily go for the long run.
For example my tennis shoes are Nike cause they feel miles ahead of anything Adidas has, but the Barricade is probably much more durable but it feels like two rocks on my feet, completely uncomfortable and eternal break in but nothing compared to Nike which seems to be pro.
Also, I can say that I like these two tee's a lot, I think it will get another one with away and also one that is linked to the 3rd shirt while I will still get the logo one ( maybe the black one with white logo ). Also interested in some training as I said earlier but they're incredibly expensive. I usually stay away from spending my money for Adidas products unless its something I need quick and need fast or for example occasionally buying an Argentina or Spain jersey, maybe I will try a Adizero jersey, though I first want a Puma Authentic cause I heard they're pretty kick ass.

Sepuldinho

I don't know which 2010 Spain tee, but for example, I have a no-name 7€ Tri Campions Tee from 2009 ( sold on our site but wasn't Nike ) which is still in good condition despite wearing it for a few years with pride but it's a basic shirt with no special material.
These tee's seem to have very soft pleasant material, which indeed might not be very durable if you wash them frequently, I only use Manual 20C or Quick 30C ( sometimes Delicates 30C which is double the time of quick ) and only use liquid detergent to preserve them but I am not particularly interested in keeping one for 10 years as much as having a good model that feels good, quality baumwolle clothes don't necessarily go for the long run.
For example my tennis shoes are Nike cause they feel miles ahead of anything Adidas has, but the Barricade is probably much more durable but it feels like two rocks on my feet, completely uncomfortable and eternal break in but nothing compared to Nike which seems to be pro.
Also, I can say that I like these two tee's a lot, I think it will get another one with away and also one that is linked to the 3rd shirt while I will still get the logo one ( maybe the black one with white logo ). Also interested in some training as I said earlier but they're incredibly expensive. I usually stay away from spending my money for Adidas products unless its something I need quick and need fast or for example occasionally buying an Argentina or Spain jersey, maybe I will try a Adizero jersey, though I first want a Puma Authentic cause I heard they're pretty kick ass.

maybe its personal preference but i do like Adidas more compared to the other two in term of material used and durability (tees). kits, everything is fine for me since i have those 3 and no complain so far.

Pablo Escobar

You have all 3 types of shirt in authentic from this year? AeroSwif, Adizero and ACTV?

I heard ACTV is really kick ass jersey tech.

Pablo Escobar

I'd rather buy the away in authentic but only without Qatar, anyway, no way I'd spend 100 quid on the 3rd + sponsor + I don't like these 3rd universal kits for all clubs.

I think I'd splash those on this + this though I will wait for a sale probably.

Plus, the Home Authentic I waited more than a month for and drove me mad, never got to ware it because weather has gotten too cold for a jersey so something more autumnish will do better.

Anyway, my jacket from last season arrived:

lF2QeRY.jpg

W0QdxbN.jpg

Yrg2md1.jpg

Indeed it's very thin jacket, great for rain, goes well with a sweater/hoodie, something like the one on my wishlist in this post ^^, any way, it's a good deal for the price, else I would've gotten M size.
- If you want to close the buttons, will take you a lifetime to open them up
- There are two zippers
- Many pockets including the one on the side or on the other, an inside one.
- Hoodie
- Lightweight.
- Looks classy though!

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

During this weekend the FCB Megastore is celebrating Member’s Weekend. On 19 and 20 November, all FC Barcelona members will be able to enjoy a 20% discount on all purchases made at the Camp Nou store.

Lucky them :)

Sepuldinho

Mine will be all sponsorless kit for this season. Gonna get the third kit soon!

Ah rakuten, they will appear on next season kit right?

Home of Barca Fans