New 2022-2023 Barca kits

JerseyAddict

I just bought Barcelona Authentic N98 Track Jacket - Black for 45$ on sale.

I LOVE IT. The feel of material. It is such quality.

P.S. I still can't upoload pictures for some reason so no picture

KiX7777

New pre-match shirt:
fc-barcelona-dry-football-top.jpg

New training shirt:
fc-barcelona-dry-squad-mens-soccer-top.jpg

They are beautiful, my fav color. I will buy one of them for sure.

Last edited:

Sepuldinho

btw any of our members here live in catalunya itself? im looking for the aeroswift ucl version of our kit, but its only sold in camp nou.

JerseyAddict

WTF? It is a BARGAIN! Do they have legit? I see they have lots of brick'n?mortar stores in UK. So they do have to be real stuff? Why so cheap?

ONLY UK delivery... damn

Good morning

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping on orders from LatcisStore.com. Delivery is limited to UK mainland and Northern Ireland. Orders can only be placed if the IP address you are using is also located within the United Kingdom.

Kind regards

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

WTF? It is a BARGAIN! Do they have legit? I see they have lots of brick'n?mortar stores in UK. So they do have to be real stuff? Why so cheap?

ONLY UK delivery... damn

Yeah man of course! DW is Dave Whelan.. former footballer who owns Wigan Athletic.. the store used to be called JJB if you know about it. 100% Genuine.. I even go to a DW Gym! lol

I hope someone on here see's it from the UK.. it's a real bargain for sure!

Sepuldinho

Insane deal right here...... There's only XL left though. (I already have mine in Large or I would buy it.)

Home kit without sponsor VAPOR VERSION.... £46!!!!

https://www.dwsports.com/product/3116097

Freakkiin cheapp. Sad only XL left and UK only.

Btw this is the first time i bought keeper kit, love the green one. Next purchase will be match shirt. Aside from kitbag, any good site offer decent price + shipping? Always bought from them since they offer free shipping for >£60 orders

Vilarrubi

Freakkiin cheapp. Sad only XL left and UK only.

Btw this is the first time i bought keeper kit, love the green one. Next purchase will be match shirt. Aside from kitbag, any good site offer decent price + shipping? Always bought from them since they offer free shipping for >£60 orders

Im not sure how much you want to spend.. but this one is the match shirt for £69 cheapest I can find other than that DW Sports one.. not sure if that store ships outside U.K. though.

http://www.thegaastore.com/Mobile/M...tm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=UnitedKingdom

Sepuldinho

Im not sure how much you want to spend.. but this one is the match shirt for £69 cheapest I can find other than that DW Sports one.. not sure if that store ships outside U.K. though.

http://www.thegaastore.com/Mobile/M...tm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=UnitedKingdom

cant be accessed from my country i guess. btw i found kitbag kitbag selling p2r shirt for 70gbp which is quite ok imo. planning to get the CL home version on our official site or camp nou if im lucky enough later.

Vilarrubi

cant be accessed from my country i guess. btw i found kitbag kitbag selling p2r shirt for 70gbp which is quite ok imo. planning to get the CL home version on our official site or camp nou if im lucky enough later.

Nice one man.

Ill warn you now, the Camp Nou player version shirts which have name and numbers on ar even more expensive than on the Nike website. I went in late December and my friend got one which was 159 euros!.... maybe they've gone down in price now.. your best to ring them up to find out, they speak English.

Sepuldinho

Nice one man.

Ill warn you now, the Camp Nou player version shirts which have name and numbers on ar even more expensive than on the Nike website. I went in late December and my friend got one which was 159 euros!.... maybe they've gone down in price now.. your best to ring them up to find out, they speak English.

still considered OK if u compare with replica CL home version sold on Barcelonastoreasia which is 150 USD for a "replica".

19077_fc-barcelona-ucl-home-jersey-2016-17-full-version_09_l.png
\

btw looks sooo nice with all those patches.

Vilarrubi

still considered OK if u compare with replica CL home version sold on Barcelonastoreasia which is 150 USD for a "replica".

19077_fc-barcelona-ucl-home-jersey-2016-17-full-version_09_l.png
\

btw looks sooo nice with all those patches.

Yeah that's true man. I like the patches but not keen on the Qatar logo.. lol

Sepuldinho

Yeah that's true man. I like the patches but not keen on the Qatar logo.. lol

so u keep urs sponsorless for this season? i got 2x home 1x away 1x third & 2x GK kits. still in dilemma, to print the sponsor or not? the sponsor is kinda cheap, 7 usd per pcs here.

Home of Barca Fans