Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: New 2016-17 Barca kits

Quote Originally Posted by Sepuldinho View Post
    so u keep urs sponsorless for this season? i got 2x home 1x away 1x third & 2x GK kits. still in dilemma, to print the sponsor or not? the sponsor is kinda cheap, 7 usd per pcs here.

Woah quite a collection!!

Yeah I've just got the Home player issue with MESSI 10, sponsorless other than the Beko on the sleeve and UNICEF on the back which they all come with.

Im not too keen on the Qatar Airways sponsor.. plus I've got our 14/15 Home shirt with it on

Plus we probably won't see a Sponsorless Barca shirt for a while now, because we have a new sponsor Rakuten for next season already. The only reason we had no sponsor was because they didn't have a contract for a couple of months.
    The sponsorless shirt takes me back to the times when we didn't have any from 2006 backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Woah quite a collection!!

Yeah I've just got the Home player issue with MESSI 10, sponsorless other than the Beko on the sleeve and UNICEF on the back which they all come with.

Im not too keen on the Qatar Airways sponsor.. plus I've got our 14/15 Home shirt with it on

Plus we probably won't see a Sponsorless Barca shirt for a while now, because we have a new sponsor Rakuten for next season already. The only reason we had no sponsor was because they didn't have a contract for a couple of months.
    The sponsorless shirt takes me back to the times when we didn't have any from 2006 backwards.
    im abit worried about this year nike sizing. used to be a good fit with M, now its kinda too loose for me and i tried S which is too tight for my liking. guess i need a M match shirt. going to sell my replicas and go for match shirt for this year.

thanks! guess i will print only 1 or 2 sponsor maybe on LS home kit, and 1 MATS kit. it would be nice if i can get the CL version soon. saving for 2006-2010 away kit too.

finally my messi 15/16 is complete.

bought the kits for 23$ each and nns for 12$ each.
    Last edited by Sepuldinho; Yesterday at 02:06 AM.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!