Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: New 2016-17 Barca kits

Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    I think the one with a box is only available in FCBotiga stores, otherwise the 16/17 vapor/authentic jersey is widely available but just not with a box.
    I thought so, sad panda. I'd like to get it in a box. And Nike.com wrote that they don't sell in box.

Here is the pic of the box:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	7097
    Last edited by JerseyAddict; 20th March 2017 at 12:12 PM.

aeroswift with suarez printing.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!

New signing
    awesome
    I am the King of everything

And to add some "pissing" on NIKE, this is what arrived in my mailobx this morning:

To clear the air for you, we would like to clarify we do not ship internationally hence, you cannot place an order on Nike.com UK and have it shipped to Croatia. If the item you wish to purchase is not available in the country, it is our regret to advise we do not have any means of acquiring a particular product from another site as we do not process special orders.
    Sincerely,
    Nike.com

So basically, I am located in the middle of the fucking EU and I can't get personalized UCL vapor match jersey from FCB site. What a bunch of wankers in that NIKE...

And FCB MEgastore "wrote me off" to for orders: Anyway, we don’t sell by e-mail or phone, just here directly.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    And to add some "pissing" on NIKE, this is what arrived in my mailobx this morning:

To clear the air for you, we would like to clarify we do not ship internationally hence, you cannot place an order on Nike.com UK and have it shipped to Croatia. If the item you wish to purchase is not available in the country, it is our regret to advise we do not have any means of acquiring a particular product from another site as we do not process special orders.
    Sincerely,
    Nike.com

So basically, I am located in the middle of the fucking EU and I can't get personalized UCL vapor match jersey from FCB site. What a bunch of wankers in that NIKE...

And FCB MEgastore "wrote me off" to for orders: Anyway, we don’t sell by e-mail or phone, just here directly.
    i bought the UCL version with MESSI printing from NIKE UK. im asking my UK friend to do it since they didnt accept card outside from UK.
    2014-2015 TRIPL3T! Visca Barca!